Arian Foster Let It Be Known That He Is A Non-Believer

Going against your childhood and entertaining the idea that what you did as a child might not have been the "greatest" thing for you.

Hell look at the, "Kids today will never experience.........." thread and the hyping of stupid things people believe were the greatest because it happened when they were impressionable kids

I haz confuse, can you rephrase that first sentence?

Im an atheist but rarely bring it up in social situations because of the way people react.

And for the most part, the most casual believers have the worst reaction. Ive had intelligent discussions with devout, educated believers....those casuals though...

“The logical problem of evil has been severely criticized in recent years and is regarded in the contemporary literature on the subject as largely discredited. In brief, the problem with this argument is that it assumes something false. Specifically, it assumes that a good being would prevent every evil it can under any circumstances…Thus, at best, the logical problem of evil shows us that if God exists, the only evil that exists is evil for which there is some good reason."

Last edited:
No it wasn't weird when I was away, it was weird when I went back.

Because I picked up on things that non-believers say and feel about God/religion (while I was away) AND the things churchgoers say and feel about atheists etc. (when I returned)

Basically, I had been on both sides. Kind of. Whereas most (in my experiences) had only been on one.

It is seriously the biggest circle/cloud of misinformation I have ever been aware of. And it unfortunately creates walls between people.

I got nothing to say on his beliefs.. but he acts like a righteous know-it-all douche on Twitter.

It's sad this is a thing when it relays shouldn't be.

We live in a really toxic society though so it's not surprising.

As an atheist, I don't see much convo going on here unless this leads to exposing more hypocrites which can be fun. With sports I can see why a player might speak up given how so many attribute everything to GOD.

I do wonder how many "closeted" non-believers there are in a sense. Sometimes I just think the fact that they lack this belief isn't that important to them compared to those that do believe.

Last edited:
Im not religious but i cant stand atheists who make it a point to bash religion.

Let them folks believe watever the hell they want

I disagree with you bro.

When religious groups donate money to fight marriage between 2 adults, then I'm gonna bash your **** all the way in.

When I see our own U.S. senators support genocide in Israel because their Bible says Christians must support the Jews, then I gotta go in on ya whole team. I will NOT keep my own opinions to myself while these religions kill and spread their barbaric hatred across the globe.

To hell with being respectful to ANY persons beliefs when that **** affects the world I live in too!

That's on the block, homie.

I'm ready to fight a war against all religion to be honest. I'm willing to die for REAL peace.

Religion doesn't really have anything to do with not having peace though :lol:

Obviously it has done bad in the world we live in but if it did not exist there would just be something else in its place.

We kill each other over our natural differences man :lol:. Our faults. And our agendas.

Hell, if I DARE say it, the world we live in may even be marginally better than the one you speak of. Regardless of God being real or not.

Last edited:
Whats with this false equivalency that I see in this thread? The idea that atheists are obnoxious and in your face is absolute bs imo :lol:. I can't say I've ever heard a person preaching to abandon religion irl or things of the like. It's always been the opposite. You guys might be getting the Internet mixed up with real life.

Last edited:
I personally have yet to see an atheist stand outside a busy intersection and preach that the free world is going to hell :lol:

Srsly though , they're extremes on both side

Last edited:
I personally have to see an atheist stand outside a busy intersection and preach that the free world is going to hell :lol:

Srsly though , they're extremes on both side

THANK YOU, for shutting the thread down. Always coming through B.

I'm out

You look and see some of the worst natural disasters happen in countries with a different belief system than christianity. I'm not saying there's direct correlation, I have no idea, but there can be some dots connected.
Damn, so near 100% Catholic Philippines BEEN doing it wrong somehow...interesting...

I didnt understand that post,you've actually seen that or you're waiting on it blaster?

Why would an atheist be saying the world is going to hell when they don't believe in hell? :lol:

Last edited:
I didnt understand that post,you've actually seen that or you're waiting on it blaster?

Why would an atheist be saying the world is going to hell when they don't believe in hell? :lol:

I forgot the "yet" :lol:. I have YET to see......

Auto text is the worst. Just pulls out words

Last edited:

Im not religious but i cant stand atheists who make it a point to bash religion.

Let them folks believe watever the hell they want
I disagree with you bro.

When religious groups donate money to fight marriage between 2 adults, then I'm gonna bash your **** all the way in.

When I see our own U.S. senators support genocide in Israel because their Bible says Christians must support the Jews, then I gotta go in on ya whole team. I will NOT keep my own opinions to myself while these religions kill and spread their barbaric hatred across the globe.

I identify as Christian, support gay marriage and gay rights, and I am completely against the genocide that is taking place in Palestine. But please feel free to bash me. 

Last edited:
I've never seen an atheist group stand in a busy university park preaching that drinking alcohol will send you to Hell. I have seen a religious group do so.

-1 for atheists being obnoxious and in your face.

Maybe atheists are afraid because the have no backup?

Things get crazy enough in their lives, they'll find their religion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom