Arrested Development Thread - Season 5 OUT TODAY ON NETFLIX

Whole series ended with him punching his dad in the face smh, last season was unbearable to watch

Alia is on that impregnate on sight list.

Always fine. #SearchParty

Definitely down for another season of Arrested Development. Long overdue actually.

I will be checking out the recut. I honestly haven't seen season 4 since it came out.

You guys read the NYT article yet? All the dudes are coming off pretty badly excusing Tambor’s behavior on set

Just read about the Hale and Bateman parts defending and dowplaying the whole thing.

Seems Tambor yelled at Lucille on set in a way she's claims she's never been yelled at like that before.

Just finished binge watching the 8 episodes of season 5. Is that all there is going to be for awhile?

Long forgotten was season 4 for me. I didnt watch the recut, but this right here makes up for what I remember to be a crazy and lackluster styling last time around. Way more family interactions. It just felt like old AD. I'l probably need to rewatch as some story lines didnt quite make sense or come through easily the first time.

Apparently the second half will be released later.

Im 3 episodes in and I think I need to rewatch the last season, I'm a bit lost.

Watched the first few episodes of Season 5; haven't even chuckled once.

Man, this narration is OD :sick: Can I just watch the character interactions in peace, Ron Howard??? It's almost as bad as watching a movie and having someone next to you explain or repeat what's happening on screen every 20 seconds.

The rest of season 5 is out now.

The overall response is not good.

Will finish it off just for closure.

Damn shame how the show is going out. :smh:

84af96ada1cd34b463e25b4c2ad40b70.gif

Back
Top Bottom