Arrow TV

Katie Cassidy > that girl with the peter griffin chin.

slade needs to kill her off or something so Laurel can be black canary again just like in thhe books

I was wondering if Laurel/Black Canary was happening early in the show because of the name, but assumed they just switched her with her sister. You still think this could happen? I figured once Sarah showed up with the blonde hair and training, it was over for Laurel :lol:

Great episode! Ollie's face when he walked in on Slade was priceless.
You know what bothered me how Lance hasn't figured out that Oliver is the Arrow

Suspension of disbelief I guess

This.

Can we get me my man Diggle a mask or something to conceal his identity.

Was I the only one who felt bad for Felicity this entire episode :lol:?

Best moment of the episode was Oliver letting Laural know whats up.

Slade :smokin

Sarah has no respect, she stole her sis dude and she stealing him again.
Is there such a shortage of men that you have to go for him.
She is so selfish, I dont see why oli had to go to the dinner.

5 years in a desert and that broad is still selfish.

With a sister like that I see why laurel is crazy.
Laurel is wack tho

You know what bothered me how Lance hasn't figured out that Oliver is the Arrow

Suspension of disbelief I guess

THIS! this dude is suppose to be a detective. Sara disappeared for 5 years and came back as crime fighter. This dude is not using his brain

Felicity tends to play that jealous role when another woman is in the picture. She needs Barry back

Yeah I was thinking the same thing last night. Kinda funny that Lance can't figure out Oli and Arrow are the same size and have the same blonde beard stubble and also works with Oli's employees.

Felicity tends to play that jealous role when another woman is in the picture. She needs Barry back

Barry is so cute, I want them together so bad.

Im not a fan of unrequited love, so this felicity drooling over oli pisses me off.

Felicity>>>

Lance is still stuck on him thinking it was him in the first season and being "wrong"

i think det lance knows oliver is the arrow, but hes keeping it to himself since oliver hasn't told him. its like you friend being gay, and he hasn't told you. There's going to be the big reveal to Lance, he's going to say I already knew. This episode kind gave hints when he bumped into them in the alley and acknowledge them and the handshake between them at Sarah's party and he told Oliver he's not a killer and then the awkward moment before they broke up. The man keeps a code.

This show dropped so many storylines like what's up with Roy like the dude got bounced from the club house, H.I.V.E., Brother Blood, the election, Queen's CFO girl?

491ea39ca0a511e382f012806338f4a1_8.jpg

Last edited:
I don't like that weird chin protector thing dc is putting on all the masks.

^I actually do . It always bothered me that Batman etc. could eat a right cross or uppercut to the chin by someone significantly stronger and still be conscious.

Good looks on this new trailer for the upcoming episodes.

Suicide Squad X Deathstroke!!!!

Where can i watch season 2 episodes?! The CW app only has like 3-4 episodes smh

Yo, that trailer was epic. I want to see Slade go up against the Suicide Squad :x :smokin.

Last edited:
Yeah that was awesome.

So how much did Slade like the girl he was with before he got stuck on the island? He's acting like Shado was the love of his life even though she was Oli's girl and she didn't feel that way about Slade.

Could be a big spoiler
So people on Twitter are saying Ivo and his wife Jessica could be Felicitys parents. Anyone else catch that? Cause I missed the connection

Could be a big spoiler
So people on Twitter are saying Ivo and his wife Jessica could be Felicitys parents. Anyone else catch that? Cause I missed the connection

ehh, idk.

But I do wonder if that was harley quinn in that jail cell with the rest of the suicide squad

Last edited:
I dont understand why Slade is going so hard for Shado, all this over a woman and then he rode off in the lambo like a boss

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom