Arrow TV

Yeah, bawse car right there. Would've been funny if the paint was half black / half orange like his mask.

:nerd:
@23_guy: @GreenArrowTV does this look like Harley Quinn or is it just me?
BiArFD4CEAApvLu.jpg

:nerd:

That trailer got me so hyped i thought that whole thing was going to happen in this episode.
:lol:

in hindsight yea that would have been alot to cram in one episode. but now im hyped for the rest of the season.

What is going on next wednesday thats making us have to wait two weeks for a new episode?

Last edited:

slade has potential to be one of the goat tv villans 
oddly enough he could also be a great anti-hero. i can see him coming back to help ollie fight malcom merlyn or the los in later seasons. theres got to be a reason why he thought sarah was dead especially the look he gave when he saw her again. 

slade has potential to be one of the goat tv villans 
oddly enough he could also be a great anti-hero. i can see him coming back to help ollie fight malcom merlyn or the los in later seasons. theres got to be a reason why he thought sarah was dead especially the look he gave when he saw her again. 
yeah it seemed like oliver thought sarah was dead too at the start of the season

the overall character development of slade has been great but they should have shown more of the slade shado relationship, kind of weird that he looked at her a few times while she was training oliver and she spooned him once when he was sick and all of a sudden shes the love of his life

slade in the black lambo though 
pimp.gif

diggle takes way too long to pull a trigger 

yeah it seemed like oliver thought sarah was dead too at the start of the season

the overall character development of slade has been great but they should have shown more of the slade shado relationship, kind of weird that he looked at her a few times while she was training oliver and she spooned him once when he was sick and all of a sudden shes the love of his life

slade in the black lambo though 
pimp.gif

diggle takes way too long to pull a trigger 
agreed, but they can just retwist and say shado was his ex wife/lover and the one to convince Billy and him to rescue her father on the island. The Slade arc is interesting because its fresh, they can run several episodes just on him, his past before, during and after the island. I wondering how he got wealthy and how did he get off the island?

At this point Slade just looks like a big simp. He was in the friendzone but loved that girl. Probably made him forget he had a girlfriend back home.

I feel this whole "oliver killed Shado" thing is a reach. What was he suppose to do? If there was two of him he would have jumped in front of both women

If he jumped in front of Shado then would Slade just be happy to creep in the bushes whenever Oli and her get down?

I feel this whole "oliver killed Shado" thing is a reach. What was he suppose to do? If there was two of him he would have jumped in front of both women

It definitely is a reach but i presume that miracle stuff got him all ****** up

Back
Top Bottom