Arrow TV

wait so earlier in the season slade put his old mask with an arrow in the eye on that one rooftop to warn oliver that he was coming

and that same mask with the arrow is there in ep 1 when they rescue oliver off the island, on the beach

if slade left that as a sign on the beach on the island, why didnt oliver know that he was alive this whole time?

or maybe he did and we will get more slade on the island :nerd:

I'm not sure how I feel about knowing that Ollie will find himself stranded on the island again, especially now that he just got picked up in Hong Kong by Waller. Feels like it'll just all be filler.

And :smh: at the fakeout on loving Felicity.

Great finale 
pimp.gif
 Ollie did Felicity dirty lol. Anyone else sense a little sexual tension between Diggle and Felicity too during the latter half of the season?

A little bit but Diggle's about to be a father.

Ollie did do her dirty but she said she wanted to be in the field.

Did I miss how they went from the island to Hong Kong?

So Roy gets one bow and arrow training session, gets all roid-raged and attacks people, then gets put into a pit viper coma for 3 or 4 episodes. So does this Mirakuru cure give him automatic bow/arrow skills where he can be running and getting perfect shots off with his archery skills in the tunnel... or was this a side effect of getting the mask?

wait so earlier in the season slade put his old mask with an arrow in the eye on that one rooftop to warn oliver that he was coming

and that same mask with the arrow is there in ep 1 when they rescue oliver off the island, on the beach

if slade left that as a sign on the beach on the island, why didnt oliver know that he was alive this whole time?

or maybe he did and we will get more slade on the island 
nerd.gif
I'm not sure how I feel about knowing that Ollie will find himself stranded on the island again, especially now that he just got picked up in Hong Kong by Waller. Feels like it'll just all be filler.

And
mean.gif
at the fakeout on loving Felicity.
i think its just the direction they will go in the 3rd season, lots more argus stuff and maybe even argus vs hive

there is always a common theme in the flashbacks and real time, in the first season it was oliver learning how to adapt to his new environment back home and on the island. season 2 was his relationship with slade. season 3 will be focused on argus and we will probably find out new character traits of waller in both now and flashbacks.

one thing that was a little confusing, when dig and his girl went to the argus HQ to call off the drone strike. is the HQ in starling city? i always figured it was but why would waller blow up the city when she was still in a building in the city

guessing merlin will train thea but dont see them being the main villains, they dont really have any beef with the city. interesting that they removed oliver's family dynamic and the only person that motivated roy. i guess oliver's kid might be the replacement for that

if both slade and roy where going crazy in roid rage, how were the 50 other guys able to be completely obedient? 

they might go with a TDK dent storyline with mayor blood since no one knows he was evil

detective lance was dying at the end so im guessing he will spend a bit of early season 3 out of action, kind of like gordon in DKR perhaps and they will introduce another younger cop to join team arrow

or maybe he did and we will get more slade on the island :nerd:

And :smh: at the fakeout on loving Felicity.

I'm pretty sure that was a flashback...Waller picked him up after he got off the island but before he went home. That's how he learned how to fly a plane. (Felicity asked how he learned if he was on the island)

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that was a flashback...Waller picked him up after he got off the island but before he went home. That's how he learned how to fly a plane. (Felicity asked how he learned if he was on the island)

Seems like she picked him up out of the freighter wreckage. Waller/Argus uses him in flashbacks for Season 3. They leave him on the island again. Then he goes home.

Dope finale :pimp:

Gonna suck to wait out a whole break now though...I caught up midway through this season. Can't wait for Flash though :pimp:

Loved this season. Hopefully they can keep the momentum going into season 3. Definitely need to see some more villains and hopefully Harley Quinn and some Flash cross overs.

Seems like she picked him up out of the freighter wreckage. Waller/Argus uses him in flashbacks for Season 3. They leave him on the island again. Then he goes home.

Yeah, the very first scene of the first episode was of him being found on the island, so he's definitely going to end up back there somehow.

Did you mean the best show on the cw? It's not on cable.

Last edited:
:smh: :lol:

CW is a NETWORK CHANNEL not a cable channel. Same as CBS,NBC,ABC and FOX

I'm guessing they put Oliver back on the Island as a cover so he could pretend to be the same guy he was before the "accident".

Thea makes no sense whatsoever. She hates her mom/Oliver because they didn't tell her about Malcolm and she was horrified of the fact that he's her father.... But then she rides off with him into the sunset
QZJDrJh.gif

Back
Top Bottom