Arrow TV

ohwell.gif

The thought of Oliver waking up in the morning with some Sara action, getting ready for his day and then meeting Laurel for a nooner, to then go home and finish his day (and night) off with the lovely miss Smoak just makes me want to be a superhero so bad. :lol:

The broad quality in this show is outstanding. The talent director/casting director needs a raise, asap.

Loved the final fight with Slade being on the island, and current time as well. Really well done, and not hokey at all. Strong directing the way they handled that, and the way they've told the story to this point.

When mama Arrow went down via the sword. :wow: :pimp:

Slade is an absolute pimp. Dude straight posted up on Ollie's couch sippin brandy like "sup brah?" :lol: :rofl: :pimp:

Roy is the only storyline that I wish they would tighten up. He was kind of getting on my nerves with all his shaking and pouting.

The humor in this show >*

I really, really, like the way they match characters with "history". Diggs and Deadshot, working together, but actually respecting each other, enough at least. Lance saving Al Ghul's hot daughter. Ollie and Helena working together when she was around, things like that make me happy. :lol:

That city sucks. In one year, it got bombed, and invaded by roid monsters. I'd move outta that joint if I was those folks.

Excited for season 3, however, I kind of worry if I will lose some of the appeal with the week to week stuff, 1 episode at a time, after marathoning two seasons in which I could digest 3-4 episodes at a time if I wanted.

^
You forgot to add the dream he had of clapping Shado's cheeks and laughing that she friendzoned slade.

Last edited:
Isn't he the bad guy on the black list? I think I saw him in commercials for it.

This old guy villain is weak but he could've still murked arrow and lance.

Glad lance finally said goodbye to his hair, lebron should do the same.

I knew him and felicity couldnt be together i dont know why they played with my emotions ON THE 1ST EPISODE

ANYWAYS Clark kent and barry are there for the pickings

Go ham felicity, she looked nice in that red dress

Oliver looks better and better every season

Last edited:
Gotta get caught up with this show. Stopped watching somewhere in S2. Good thing it's up on Netflix

Those Smoaked yams. Savory.

Sara for like the 20th time. Gotta be a setup. Back in town, life is "complicated" etc. Staged event imo.

Clark Kent should fit in well.

No Thea this episode.

Loved the Batman Begins hallucinating scenes. Very cool still.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom