As Expected Wayne Has The #1 Single In America: His First #1 Single Of His Career

Took him only 6 weeks to hit #1
eek.gif
eek.gif

I think seriously right now could drop ANY song right now and it will go #1 thats just how much in demand he's in. When you talk about 13-24 audience hehas that entire demographic on lock. I've seriously never seen a rap artist so beloved by teenagers, its like he's the urban Miley Cyrus... dude candrop a song today and by Friday cats know the lyrics bar for bar. With all that said i don't expect him to do Kanye type numbers his first week... i expecthim to debut in that 425-600K range.

Still don't like the song but its appreciated in the club.

smh @ people these days...i actually like Wayne, but there's no way somebody can actually tell me this song is hot...no way in hell

i doubt he'll sell that well though with C3. we'll see....

that age range and all his fans have access and the knowledge to download all his %%%

"I AM MUSIC."-Weezy

425-600k.........first week for him sounds about right.........who knows will see.

i hope he doesnt sell...

im not a hater but if dude does decent numbers all his lil groupies gone b runnin round talkin that reckless bullfish...

When I first heard it I was lost . . . I didn't get it at ALL, then I started liking the hook, and all . . . I still don't understand how the so called"best rapper alive" gets his first hit, and doesn't rap on it . . . He would've killed that track if he wasn't on whatever drug he was onwhen he decided to I guess sing . . . Or whatever he did

But yo . . . I was in the club last week and it went wild when this joint came on . . . Even I danced prolly the 2nd or 3rd time they played it

Goin to a NFL Draft party this weekend . . . Can't wait to hear this joint there . . .

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

. . . I still don't understand how the so called "best rapper alive" gets his first hit, and doesn't rap on it . . .
damn, what part of the game is that?

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

smh @ people these days...i actually like Wayne, but there's no way somebody can actually tell me this song is hot...no way in hell

Preach choir!!

Wow, song is trash too..

Only part I like is " c c c call mee, so i can get it juicy for ya "
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Song is crazy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.. just recently I started listening to the radio when I drive,I could not believe how many times I heard this song[/color]
eek.gif

When it first dropped, i was like "this is straight garbage" After that BET Spring Bling special, I fell in love with it.

I used to think it was a garbage song, but the more I listened to it, the catchier it got...I like it...clearly not lyrically impressive...just one of thosesongs you like to listen to...and I'm not sure how TCIII will do when it does eventually come out...I want to say he will do really well, just becauseeveryone loves Wayne right now, but I still don't think his numbers will be too impressive...he did say in a recent interview that no leaked material willbe on TCIII, but I guess we'll all have to wait and see if that really is the case

Originally Posted by henz0

Wow, song is trash too..

Only part I like is " c c c call mee, so i can get it juicy for ya "
laugh.gif
Yeah same for me.

But, as someone else said it does grow on you the more you listen to it.

I think seriously right now could drop ANY song right now and it will go #1 thats just how much in demand he's in
get the F outta here, it took a gimmick song to reach #1 on the charts, he doesn't even rap, he just takes a bite out of what T-Pain madefamous in this day and age

and I highly doubt he does 600K in his first week...how many NTers that want his penis in their mouth actually will buy the album and not illegally download it

unless people's moms are feeling "Lollipop" he's gonna hit between 250-400K

Back
Top Bottom