As much as I like R&B music...I just think that making love to music is corny...

There is music that gets it popping in the clubs and parties...and I completely catch the vibe...there are songs that make me want to grab girls and get dubs,there are songs with great melodies and harmonies. There are hit songs that convey the ability to make great soulful music to be enjoyed amongst friends,lovers, and even alone...classic timeless tunes and sounds and compositions...

However I just always feel like when its going down, music just is too corny and doesn't convey the real emotion that really exists there...ever...

and I have over 25,000 songs...so I have plenty of music to go around...

it just never ... makes it worth it...who knows, maybe i'm emotionally detached.

I'm just a fan of the silent ...silence happening...with whatever sounds that need to be made...being made...

thoughts?

i love R&B cuz of its love songs...

i listen to slow jams to get ready to out to the clubs...lol

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Never had sex to music...i played Plies- get u wet before and homegirl got mad....[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]...i rather hear the noises while boning...splash splash splash[/color]

i throw on random stuff sometimes, i like music in general so it can be nice i guess.

r&b is corny as hell though, i can't imagine putting on some slow jams with a chick unless i was trying to make her laugh.

I was never big on slow jams while smashing because it makes me feel like I'm obligated to stay on beat.

But sometimes, it's good. I feel like it can enhance the experience...especially when you're listening to "directional" songs.

I wouldn't mind throwing in "Whoop That Trick" somewhere in a mix to throw them off.
laugh.gif

i dont think i've ever listened to music while smashing. but i caught the head while watching Superbad though
grin.gif

i always have music playing in the background whenever anybody comes into my room, so its not really weird.

yeah I just turn up the TV during to drowned out the noise
laugh.gif
, but yeah I agreee it is kinda corny...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by awwsome

YNS

Itunes smash playlist + shots of liqs = game over
I don't have to booze up a mate to do the deed,
I myself like to be wavy, i apologize if you do not understand.
grin.gif

what it is @#!
wussup
can a *%@*+ get in dem guts (DEM GUTS!)
show ur +%! how to really catch a nut (oh yeah yeah)

sets the perfect tone for any occasion.

smh.gif
you young bucks just ain't doing it right.
laugh.gif
How youthink R&B is corny? The playlist is basically game over with me. Me and my boy had a Seinfeld-esqe convo about the "playlist". The playlist setsthe mood and directs the flow. The playlist is like Chris Paul in the open court. Once she says "Oh that's my song"...is a reynolds.
laugh.gif
It's only corny if you make it corny. And like dude said if the drinks areflowing...GAME OVER (insert coin). I SWEAR to you not this chick I was smashing last semester told me "I fell in love with you that night"...she wastalking about the one night I smashed with the music.
laugh.gif
Had to cut herloose.

BUT this treatment is reserved for quality women only. No ducks...they get the sportscenter treatment.

Back
Top Bottom