As much as I like R&B music...I just think that making love to music is corny...

itunes+"get some cutty mixx"=smash
pimp.gif

I don't need music, but it does provide a nice backdrop.

Don't matter if its dusties (al G, Teddy P, Marvin) or our generation (R. Kelly, Joe, Silk) that music does improve the mood at times. One of record bestperformances was to R. Kelly's "Imagine That" on REPEAT!

Originally Posted by socluis90

I just leave the satellite radio going. I tend to remember certain girls by the songs that went on while smashing. Sucks sometimes.

Truth. People always wonder why I laugh when certain songs come on.
smh.gif

Reminds Me Of This One Time The Radio Was On And Kryptonite Came On
roll.gif

Im On It! AYE! Im On It! AYE! Im On It! AYE!
laugh.gif

You're doing it wrong, period. "Making love" to RnB is cool, but +$!+$%% to some really good rap is what it DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Try tearing +$$to Reasonable Doubt or The Miseducation.

Am I the only one who no matter how loud the music is , really doesnt hear anything else but shorty moaning or screaming ???

Leave the music out ... let the jungle noises take over !!

FTR, I play BoB and the rest of Stankonia as much as I can when its cut time. I love that %**@. I didn't even realize this wasn't normal untilnow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

doesn't matter to me she still getting the business.

SOMETIMES I DO & SOMETIMES I DON'T...IT REALLY DEPENDS ON IF I FEEL LIKE TURNING IT ON OR NOT

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Never had sex to music...i played Plies- get u wet before and homegirl got mad....[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously though...

It just depends on the mood.

Think somebody already said it though....you tend to remember a song by the girl you had sex to it with. The-Dream- Sweat It Out has been ruined permanentlyfor me. I can't even listen to it anymore because of an experience I had in the backseat of a Monte Carlo on a 90+ degree summer day.
smh.gif

I can't wait until the new R. Kelly album though. The Demo tape was pretty hot, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom