Asher Roth - Hot 97 Freestyle

Delete this if its been posted already, pretty long genuine freestyle on funk flex's show (6.25.09)

Originally Posted by imSOLEsick

that was good. what's the name of the redman track he spits on??

indifferent.gif

what's the name of the redman track he spits on??
Mrs. International.

That wasn't even dope, but you're telling me a dude with a flow that effortless can't make a better album? Come on.

this was mehhh at least he was actually freestyling and not spitting a million writtens rolled into one...
pimp.gif
props for that

How do you know a lot of that isn't pre-written?

Maybe I'm a hater but I can't stand Asher Roth musically, his album was a joke.

that was pretty dope

makes me laugh because 80% of the rappers out right now couldnt flow for 8 mins like that

Asher is coo, but he is gonna b ridiculed about soundin like Eminem whether he likes it or not... I'm givin Asher a chance cuz what I heard so far waspretty dope....

Yea, he sound too much like Em and doesn't have the skills to back it up.

Not his fault. This was nice though.

The second half of it sounded like it was off the top but thats when it started sounding really wack.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

that was pretty dope

makes me laugh because 80% of the rappers out right now couldnt flow for 8 mins like that

co-sign and Asher Roth REALLY spits off the Dome much props. Love stand up dudes like that *pause*
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

That wasn't even dope, but you're telling me a dude with a flow that effortless can't make a better album? Come on.

yeah im saying the same thing, his album was just kinda eh, nothing bad but just eh, nothin special

It started off aight and just went downhill as he continued. The album was a huge disappointment though. Maybe he can regroup and come back harder next time.

Back
Top Bottom