Asian Culture Discussion Thread

One of the best takes seen on social media.
Not even from an Asian. Excellence. Respect.
East Asians, Southeast Asians, South Asians affected.
It’s not a d*mn contest.

DBag arrested. Victim hits back.

Anyone seen Boogie yet? It's getting some horrible reviews but I'm being careful not to put too much stock into pretentious white people who criticize the movie because "there's too much violence in this household, why on Earth would the parents stay together?" and giving it bad reviews.

Saw a free screening yesterday. It was okay. Definitely not something I would have paid to see in theaters. It felt like a straight to Netflix film if that makes any sense. I thought the plot was decent, I just think things could have been better executed in the film. 6/10

One of the best takes seen on social media.
Not even from an Asian. Excellence. Respect.
East Asians, Southeast Asians, South Asians affected.
It’s not a d*mn contest.

Literally, everyone in this country has be persecuted by YT men and yet, everyone would rather fight to against their fellow persecuted instead of joining together to stop it. Many watch Black people go through it like it can't/won't/don't happen to them but it does.

This disgusting POS was on the job for nearly 30 years.

rey9pga6lhp61.jpg

That poor man just laying there lifeless :frown:
WTF was the point of trying to take the car if he was hanging on the the door like that? Idiots just murdered that man.
Well that video of the carjacking was disturbing as ****.

What is this BS. Pakistani immigrant grandfather, working as an Uber Eats driver, was killed in a crash after officials said he was carjacked by two teenage girls in Washington, D.C. CNN just called this an “accident”. Girl just strolled on by dead body talking about her cellphone. WTF.

Back
Top Bottom