Asian Culture Discussion Thread

Bruh, I’ve never been to DC but what kind of 13 & 15 year old girls are car jacking people with tasers, that’s messed up. They not even in or just got in high school.

DBag arrested. Victim hits back.

Followup: Bye Bye.

——————————————————————
Next: Smile for the birdie. The Middle One.
Time to be famous.

So Woke.
Arrested and Charged.
🤨 :emoji_rolling_eyes:

So Woke.
Arrested and Charged.
🤨 :emoji_rolling_eyes:

There are countless people who support BLM and ANTIFA ideals like myself who would denounce this. That's what separates ANTIFA and BLM from MAGA savages. When a BLM or ANTIFA supporter does sh like this we don't unanimously support them no matter what.

https://time.com/5949926/black-asian-solidarity-white-supremacy/.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

dame.jpg

There are countless people who support BLM and ANTIFA ideals like myself who would denounce this. That's what separates ANTIFA and BLM from MAGA savages. When a BLM or ANTIFA supporter does sh like this we don't unanimously support them no matter what.

https://time.com/5949926/black-asian-solidarity-white-supremacy/.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

dame.jpg

I hear you. Trust that I understand that.
And the support is appreciated.
Any and All is appreciated.
That dude with the multi offenses just not a decent Human being.
:emoji_handshake::emoji_beers:

I hear you. Trust that I understand that.
And the support is appreciated.
Any and All is appreciated.
That dude with the multi offenses just not a decent Human being.
:emoji_handshake::emoji_beers:

him supporting BLM is irrelevant. There are people from various walks of life, races and cultures who support antifa and BLM.

Last edited:
LOL at the anti Black Lives Matter shots. You can’t tell some of these Asian instagrams are on their MAGA vibes smh

word, people tryna play stupid like they didn't post that BLM dude "hating asians" for the optics of discrediting BLM and Antifa. It won't work, like I said unlike MAGAs we denounce our bad apples.

There's a small but loud cohort of Asian Americans for Trump. On one hand, I can see it as a lot of them escaped communist countries for a better life in America. They don't care much about the nuances of politics and policies, more so they see America as giving them the democracy they've never experienced in their home countries and have associated themselves with the party and figure that celebrates patriotism.

There's a small but loud cohort of Asian Americans for Trump. On one hand, I can see it as a lot of them escaped communist countries for a better life in America. They don't care much about the nuances of politics and policies, more so they see America as giving them the democracy they've never experienced in their home countries and have associated themselves with the party and figure that celebrates patriotism.

Yea I suspect they see all the hill Billy displays of patriotism and assume that's how an American is supposed to act. Its like when Muslim families started putting up American flags on their homes after 9/11.

They don’t understand the complexities of American politics, they think pro republican is anticommunist. Also a lot of groupthink involved.

Last edited:
him supporting BLM is irrelevant. There are people from various walks of life, races and cultures who support antifa and BLM.
LOL at the anti Black Lives Matter shots. You can’t tell some of these Asian instagrams are on their MAGA vibes smh

“He uploaded multiple posts condemning anti-Asian hate crimes and white supremacy.”.

-Virtue signaling. Means he’s full of stuff.

Human Interest story: cute kid. Wish her healthy & happy Life. Made me think about the SF delivery driver who got carjacked while kids were in car. The struggles of regular hardworking parents.

They and their followers try to frame it like “oh we’re just sharing the news” while spewing Republican/MAGA keywords at the same time. It really doesn’t take a genius to figure out what type of $@&@ these people are on.Repost in case anyone missed it or chose to ignore:

C83A037F-7744-497E-BDD2-64421701B1C1.jpeg

I can’t believe this Asian Fox News garbage is being spread in this thread under the guise of “news”

442112E9-558A-4C6E-B4D0-171009EAE248.jpeg

wuchi01 wuchi01 this is what you want to support? OK. Now what you’ve said to me in the past several times about me leaving this country/questioning if I’m American makes complete sense. I always thought you spoke like a conservative white dude but couldn’t confirm it, but here you are promoting an Asian supremacist agenda that uses white supremacist logic.
They and their followers try to frame it like “oh we’re just sharing the news” while spewing Republican/MAGA keywords at the same time. It really doesn’t take a genius to figure out what type of $@&@ these people are on.Repost in case anyone missed it or chose to ignore:

C83A037F-7744-497E-BDD2-64421701B1C1.jpeg

I can’t believe this Asian Fox News garbage is being spread in this thread under the guise of “news”

Cosmic Irony: you are the only person posting this idiotic take. Fact that you generalize and ignore all the various news backed different events is very telling. Post up your News priorities if you think missing out. Lack of decent empathy is disturbing. Way to deflect.

Cosmic Irony: you are the only person posting this idiotic take. Fact that you generalize and ignore all the various news backed different events is very telling. Post up your News priorities if you think missing out. Lack of decent empathy is disturbing. Way to deflect.

cry more. You’re one of the people constantly reposting from that page (as well as other racist pages) and you’re blaming me instead? ok :lol:

imagine if I keep reposting from Fox News on a daily basis, and then try to claim that I have nothing to do with their views and opinions :lol:

Apparently this happened on the J train here in NYC. Brutal video. I don’t know what started it (camera guy says the Asian dude called the Black dude the N word) but dude snapped and then put the other guy in a chokehold.

cry more. You’re one of the people constantly reposting from that page (as well as other racist pages) and you’re blaming me instead? ok :lol:

imagine if I keep reposting from Fox News on a daily basis, and then try to claim that I have nothing to do with their views and opinions :lol:

So you have an issue with all the different Insta Accts used and then cross checked with various News sites. Good to know. Selective Generalization and Innuendo.
And still never a reaction or concern for the actual event. That’s some Superior disassociation and lack of interest. Wonder where learned that Superiority Complex. Quite disturbing.

Apparently this happened on the J train here in NYC. Brutal video. I don’t know what started it (camera guy says the Asian dude called the Black dude the N word) but dude snapped and then put the other guy in a chokehold.

I am sorry, but what did you expect? How does this equate to asians being randomly attacked for no reason?

I am never telling anyone what to do, but a few pages back there were several comments biggin' up grandma's with brass knuckles, and I am all for that. Get y'all some mace too.

However, that thorough butt whuppin' up there is exactly what you SHOULD get, if you even utter the N word under your breath at someone Black.

Back
Top Bottom