Asian Culture Discussion Thread

I do have a pic on my phone, it's not exactly clear but yeah...I don't think I look like the average Asian male and so I have a hard time speaking with Asian woman as it seems I scare them off.
thats how an blackanese look like
glasses.gif

What is the obsession with being lighter/whiter skinned with certain asian groups...esp women.

I know alot of filipinos are dark as hell

What is the obsession with being lighter/whiter skinned with certain asian groups...esp women.

Social class BS

Dark skin = working class / worked outside in the sun / "lower" class / had to struggle / poor

Last edited:

Dark skin = working class / worked outside in the sun / "lower" class / had to struggle / poor
this. 
mean.gif

my aunts were disappointed that i only date asians. they kept telling me to date white dudes so "my kids will be pretty" 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

tan-skinned and proud of it. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
back in the days when i stayed in HK for 2 months in the summer

my aunt told me that i look an Thai now because i was so tanned from all the sun
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I'm the dark Filipino in my fam. Both of my younger brothers are light skinned and so are my parents, :lol:

Man that stuff is hot lol.

But the sweetness balances it out imho.

Its way hotter than siracha

But.....i only use the hot kind.

Back
Top Bottom