Asian On Asian Racism? Have You Experienced Or Witnessed It?

I live literally across from State Bird. I see that line every damn day. What's funny is it's brought different people out to my neighborhood. Fillmore isn't ghetto per say but you have some Marina kids coming through not realizing where they are sometimes. My block is going to be crackin this weekend cause of the Jazz Festival but I'll be out of town anyways.
Definitely not always true but out here in SF, your chances are a tad greater. But it depends on the girl, the situation, etc. There are definitely those chicks that use dating sites for free meals and you even have the Tinder girls that just need a coffee to get laid. But if it is a straight date, it can cost you some money at times. Unless you are super hot, a coffee can only get you so far.
Uhhh what. lol

We went from going History Channel on the past of Asian cultures to finessing online dates :lol: :pimp:

Read some sex statistics in San Fran a while back. Got on average 2x as many yambs than Chicagoans. Chicago takes another L.

New Yorkers also get far more yambs. You got all these conservative midwest chicks in the Chi.

I just HATE this place :smh:

Last edited:
I live literally across from State Bird. I see that line every damn day. What's funny is it's brought different people out to my neighborhood. Fillmore isn't ghetto per say but you have some Marina kids coming through not realizing where they are sometimes. My block is going to be crackin this weekend cause of the Jazz Festival but I'll be out of town anyways.

Definitely not always true but out here in SF, your chances are a tad greater. But it depends on the girl, the situation, etc. There are definitely those chicks that use dating sites for free meals and you even have the Tinder girls that just need a coffee to get laid. But if it is a straight date, it can cost you some money at times. Unless you are super hot, a coffee can only get you so far.

Nah dates are too expensive nowadays if you're working class.  U pretty much ask them to kick it, can't be saying u taking them out on a date

just too damn expensive out here in SF :smh:

The thing with those foreign exchange students is they're here on student visa, so they can't work. So their family in Asia has to pay for their food, living, tuition, everything, thus chances are, their family is BANKING which explains why you see them whipping around in luxury cars.

I have a cousin who's here on a student visa and his family in China has to pay for everything here. His clothes, tuition, rent, food, etc. But he's just driving a Honda Accord and not trying to stunt like that, though his family is paying for his car. Must be nice.

Last edited:
The thing with those foreign exchange students is they're here on student visa, so they can't work. So their family in Asia has to pay for their food, living, tuition, everything, thus chances are, their family is BANKING which explains why you see them whipping around in luxury cars.

I have a cousin who's here on a student visa and his family in China has to pay for everything here. His clothes, tuition, rent, food, etc. But he's just driving a Honda Accord and not trying to stunt like that, though his family is paying for his car. Must be nice.
They can work. It may be harder to get employed, but it is possible. We have a grip load of researchers who are graduate students from multiple countries in Asia. I mean Mickey D's ain't going to sponsor them, but other places will. There is also under the table method, a lot of exploitation goes on in those family own restaurants and massage places :lol:

In all honestly, it's a small percentage of stunting but because it catches our attn, we talk about it.

If your family has the bread, you would send your kid(s) to a country that speaks English for further education. From my own experience with friends of families doing/done this...

USA is the top destination, assuming you can get in. 2nd would be the UK since it's closer to home and it's not as strict. There's always Canada and Australia at the worst :lol:

Last edited:
I think Im gonna bend my no marriage rule and marry a chinese girl. Every chinese girl on my facebook just has picture after picture in different countries. Im tryna be bout that lifestyle.

if you ever been to the hood or know street cats you would know theres ALL kinds of racism there

use to experience it almost every day racism is regular :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom