Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Shout out to the legend s dubl s dubl :nthat:

:smokin

Anytime.

Anyone have any other lace swap pics with the teal dragons?

Good lawd... Bait just shipped my Teal Dragons. ETA = next wednesday. Smh...

Good lawd... Bait just shipped my Teal Dragons. ETA = next wednesday. Smh...

If you think that's bad... mine haven't even been shipped yet. It's still showing as in "picking" status.

You guys gotta pay that extra 2 bucks and get the 3 day shipping, if not they take forever. Learned that lesson with the vanquish drop

You guys gotta pay that extra 2 bucks and get the 3 day shipping, if not they take forever. Learned that lesson with the vanquish drop
I just got mine today, even though they said they start shipping the 13th. Luckily I'm in Cali, so UPS ground comes to me in 1 day. Pretty awesome.

Pretty disappointed with Teal Dragons. having never held the OG I wasn't sure what to expect materials-wise. I pictured the non-suede material to be something more like the Coves' material. 

@joelom  If you don't mind me asking, how did the payment and shipping for the magazine go, just seems confusing to me cause its in AUD and we're in the states while it ships from Australia 

@joelom
 If you don't mind me asking, how did the payment and shipping for the magazine go, just seems confusing to me cause its in AUD and we're in the states while it ships from Australia 

AUD is pretty much equal. But I payed through PayPal and they send it over. Took about 2-3 weeks to get.

Back
Top Bottom