Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Hey boys major restock happening tomorrow. Some excellent stuff. Offspring GLV, Urban Camos, some death wish 5s. They are saying they should have a good amount of sizes for each pair. Idk of it's gonna be a FSR.
I'm probably gonna double up on the urban camos and possibly grab a pair of offsprings.
Also, never owned a pair of air max but those roundel London ones look dope. Cld anyone help me out on sizing? I'm a 9.5 in glV/gl3.

Never mind your right just looked at shipping its 29 Euros 
eek.gif
 Plus they want to charge you tax out of the country.

Never mind your right just looked at shipping its 29 Euros 
eek.gif
 Plus they want to charge you tax out of the country.
Ahhhh ****. Sorry. Didn't realize that until now. Thought it was in the UK which is usually way easier to deal with but its in Italy.
frown.gif
. I still might grab those airmax though.

Last edited:
well what i was saying is the euros are preferable to gbp as the euro has about 1.28 to every dollar and the gbp is like 1.61. I mean if I can get a hard to find shoe over there with cheap shipping and no tax as it should be, it is well worth doing it that way over paying resell, but that all depends solely on the shop you are going through.

You guys gotta pay that extra 2 bucks and get the 3 day shipping, if not they take forever. Learned that lesson with the vanquish drop

MIne is international so there was only one option. I'm glad that they ship via USPS though so there isn't going to be an absurd brokerage charge like UPS.

Pretty disappointed with Teal Dragons. having never held the OG I wasn't sure what to expect materials-wise. I pictured the non-suede material to be something more like the Coves' material. 

I would've thought that the material would've been along the lines of the nubuck used on other releases. I don't have my pair in hand yet so I can't comment on that. The nubuck on the coves is just average. I don't think it's anything special but you're saying that the TD material is worse?

also ive seen a couple people getting all warm and tingly down below at the thought of the "nubuck suede" toe/heel cap on these...dont get to excited.  if they are the same as the originals then it is actually a very tightly woven nylon type material that asics used on their collabs back in the day(same as super reds and super blues).  looks nice but is definitely NOT a nubuck or any other type of suede for that matter.  you would only know this upon close inspection and/or if you have ever owned a pair.  like Proto said though, the long haired pigskin is pretty nice and the quality was very good.

that being said, congrats to those who got them so far and i personally cant wait to add these to my collection again...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom