Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Pys.com is doing 35% off for veterans day. Code: VETSALE

I just grabbed the honey mustards for $64.99 shipped, couldn't pass on that deal.

I just grabbed the honey mustards for $64.99 shipped, couldn't pass on that deal.
pretty freakin annoying how pys charging me tax because I'm in NYC. 65 sounding a lot better than 70 for those gl3s

just came in here to say that the geocaching pair is by far the hardest concept and cleanest cw of an gel v I've ever seen in my life. ***** all on RFs right now. The price I would pay for those is kinda sad lol i don't even want the stack of 100s etc i just want the shoes 

i believe the code only applies to pys.com and not pickyourshoes.com.  you input code at the initial checkout screen. 
thanks and now for some reason it won't let me add to cart any suggestions to that? Itgoes to shopping cart is empty

Repped just scooped up mouse turds for bae

Last edited:
So mad i was not in the area to grab those hidden bodega pack in Boston 
mean.gif

Weirdest thing. Took the kids to the park. Found abandoned GR GT2's. Strange. Talk about getting off the bandwagon. Either thst, or Jesus wears Asics.

Last edited:
undefeated glv release 12/19
kev's a legit dude, but I remember on the mint/cove drop he was off by a couple weeks. i wouldn't call it "official-official" yet but highly accurate. 

i'm just hoping all undftd chapters will be getting them. saves me a trip to socal. 

Idk about those undefeateds, they seem chill. i guess what I'm waiting on is price, which will probably be expensive.

kev's a legit dude, but I remember on the mint/cove drop he was off by a couple weeks. i wouldn't call it "official-official" yet but highly accurate. 

i'm just hoping all undftd chapters will be getting them. saves me a trip to socal. 
Pretty sure 12/19 is the drop date.  Was at Undftd Sf last week and was told they were dropping the week of 12/15 when I asked about their collab with Asics.  There will be plenty of pairs to go at Undftd SF.

Pretty sure 12/19 is the drop date.  Was at Undftd Sf last week and was told they were dropping the week of 12/15 when I asked about their collab with Asics.  There will be plenty of pairs to go at Undftd SF.
tight! that's good news. 

you planning on picking them up in store?

tight! that's good news. 

you planning on picking them up in store?
Definitely!  The guy mentioned that people might be able to pick up additional pairs if they go back in line.  Again, he said there will be a lot...like 100ish pairs..BUT I don't think he expects how hype this pair will be.  He was really surprised when he saw a line for the Koyo's when they dropped instore.  They will give out wristbands is also what I've been told.

For a split second I was thinking of avoiding all the ruckus in person and order off an online store like Ubiq to save on tax and free shipping 
laugh.gif
 (I'm a cheap bastard).  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom