Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Definitely gonna be a lot of pairs going around. I'll most likely be at the SF location, anybody else gonna be there?!

Hmmm, how about online for those UNDFTD's? You guys think it'll be a difficult purchase online? Haven't really purchased anything on RD from them.

Walter..

nt meetup @ undftd sf? whose down?
I'm down most likely.  Do you know how the wristband procedure works at Undftd?  You get a wristband earlier in the week for your size and you get to come in anytime during the release to pick up??  **Not confirming 100% there will be wristbands, but that's what I was told...

Giants colorway 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Thank the good lord...gives me some time to save up the extra cash. Gonna make it a nice new years gift to self I can grab them. #singlelife

Bait had a sale too. not sure if its on just Asics, but i got the outdoor pack for 130 for both BAITSALE is the code

i believe the code only applies to pys.com and not pickyourshoes.com.  you input code at the initial checkout screen. 
Whats the difference between the the url's?  Same company?  This entire time I thought PYS just directed you to pickyourshoes.  Looking through both sites it looks like they layouts are different, but both let you purchase online.  Sorry if a stupid question but just trying to get some knowledge
nerd.gif

Thanks in advance.

If I recall, they would drop the wristbands for Undefeated at the middle of the week for some of the hyped pairs. I would be keeping an eye on Twitter/Instagram etc. I'll be trying to get a pair from Undefeated SF...might see some of you guys there. :smokin

the sale is only on pys.com not pickyourshoes.com 

the coupon line should appear right under the product when your on the shopping cart screen.

Yeah I tried pys.com, not pickyourshoes.com. Can't add anything to cart, also in baitme.com.

Yeah I tried pys.com, not pickyourshoes.com. Can't add anything to cart, also in baitme.com.
same here.  was looking at one of the saucony luxury pack pairs.  anyone know how they fit compared to gl3/gl5's?

i normally wear 9 in gl3 and 8.5 or 9 in gl5

If anyone is looking for an awesome deal, flystreetlife has a secret sale, use promo code: BLKNOV25 to get 25% any order. They also offer free shipping!  Get them while they're still there! 

Hey guys, regarding not being able to add to cart or anything (I also couldn't log in), just give it a couple of mins or refresh your cookies and restart your browser. Worked for me after a couple of fail tries.

Edit: this was for both bait and pys

Last edited:
Hey guys, regarding not being able to add to cart or anything (I also couldn't log in), just give it a couple of mins or refresh your cookies and restart your browser. Worked for me after a couple of fail tries.

Edit: this was for both bait and pys
opened browser in incognito and it added.  so i guess that works...

same here.  was looking at one of the saucony luxury pack pairs.  anyone know how they fit compared to gl3/gl5's?

i normally wear 9 in gl3 and 8.5 or 9 in gl5

I wear a 11 in the GLV and a 11 in the GLIII. In the Jazz luxury I got a 10.5 and the fit was just how I like is a bit snug but comfortable. I have probably an average foot nothing that would be considered narrow or wide for reference.

I wear a 11 in the GLV and a 11 in the GLIII. In the Jazz luxury I got a 10.5 and the fit was just how I like is a bit snug but comfortable. I have probably an average foot nothing that would be considered narrow or wide for reference.
cool thanks for the reply! gonna go with 8.5

Back
Top Bottom