Asics Love?!? Where is it?

pimp.gif
Should name these the muggsy bogues

Of all the "leaked" photos out there for 2015 the only ones that have me hooked are the 50/50 pack! Those are fresh. 

I am also really glad to see the Gel Lyte Speeds again. Need a pair of those bad boys. 

So not hard at all basically lol What is the name of your store? Would like to tell a few people about it.
Haha, the GLVs will go quick though like the Snowman...the store is Motivation, we are in Ann Arbor, MI - mtvtn.com. Been open for 7 years now but just started stocking ASICS a few seasons ago. Anyone needs anything in the future Im definitely down to hook NT fam up with 10% off or something...was on NT heavy years ago with my personal account and definitely got the hook up many times when I was into AF1s and such.
just follwed you on tha IG and twatter 

I'm also a 9.5 and go with the same size in both. GL3 split tongue can be a little more open going tts but that doesn't bother me. If you really want the split tongue to be closed completely then you should probably go .5 up.

Thanks for the input!

This German Site has that fitting app, which says to .5 up from GLV to GLIII. I was eyeing the Captain Blue's from the Camo Pack as I slept on those, hence my size-question. I'll just try either, depending on which size i come across first.

BTW, I went TTS with dalis and get wets and they both fit fine for me. Sure, the get wets are a wee bit more snug, but going up would have been too much for me.
I am also 9.5 in both. Thought about going to 10 in GLIII because they fit a bit snug and the tongue isn't completely closed but realised that after few wears they break in and fit better. Also the tongue then closes completely too...

I noticed that suggestion in the app too but fit is so relative that you'll never know better unless you try and wear the shoe...

So I went to Kith earlier and tried on the Grand Opening GLVs.. Looked in the mirror for like a half hour but left empty handed. They are dope as hell but just couldn't drop 195 on them

Question : do the Packers fit the same as the Bodega Get Wet or have the same inner construction ?
It was pretty snug for me for the Get Wets and I had to size 1/2 up. If the Packers are the same as gthe Get Wets than I need to potentially go 1/2 size up

Question : do the Packers fit the same as the Bodega Get Wet or have the same inner construction ?
It was pretty snug for me for the Get Wets and I had to size 1/2 up. If the Packers are the same as gthe Get Wets than I need to potentially go 1/2 size up
I'm between sizes so the get wets weren't an issue. but from the looks (and I've been talking with a few people about it) it looks like they may be the same. shapes looking a little different though. i think its the material that makes them a little more bulky. 

Back
Top Bottom