Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just for the simple fact of it being Gore-Tex just 1/2 size up. There will always be a more bulky sock liner with Gore-Tex models.

I am also 9.5 in both. Thought about going to 10 in GLIII because they fit a bit snug and the tongue isn't completely closed but realised that after few wears they break in and fit better. Also the tongue then closes completely too...

I noticed that suggestion in the app too but fit is so relative that you'll never know better unless you try and wear the shoe...
Thank you too for your input. Guess I'll stay 9.5 in GL III too then. 

So I went to Kith earlier and tried on the Grand Opening GLVs.. Looked in the mirror for like a half hour but left empty handed. They are dope as hell but just couldn't drop 195 on them
I would pay $195 if I could... But in my case:   Not the worse though... A guy on IG said he got calculated to $415 to Hungary (neighbour country to Slovenia, both EU)... Insane...

Holiday pickups. Love the tan pair and the greys are growing on me. Keeping the stock laces on.

I would pay $195 if I could... But in my case:   Not the worse though... A guy on IG said he got calculated to $415 to Hungary (neighbour country to Slovenia, both EU)... Insane...
Unbelievable.  Is their means of good transfer, teleportation?  Better be for that asinine amount!  Damn Kith...a serious injustus!

That pic is pretty accurate. Pink is not that bright like the other filtered pics on their IG. I really like them but for 5 bucks more I decided to cop the grand opening Gel Lyte Vs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom