Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I remember I was living in Columbia, MD last summer and was gonna try to grab LMs at Major. Then found out they were charging way above box....

Man Ive been around since before they were founded. They started out with a brain trust of 3, and two of em were eventually forced out, one before the store ever opened, and the other a couple years later. They're known to screw employees on payment and hookups, and they notoriously charge over retail on limited items, and sell stuff out the back door to their F&F. They've had so much turnover in staff, it's pretty indicative of their leadership and is in stark contrast to Cmonwealth, who's squad has stayed the same (for the most part) for years. ::end rant::
Sad to hear when businesses act in a unruly manner

I bet major charged over box for the mitas
nerd.gif
Bet they made dudes camp outside in the snow and then proceed to tell them that they're sold out or they're "shipment got stolen"

That's my favorite one whenever a shop sells back door 
laugh.gif
 How stupid do you think we are

Man Ive been around since before they were founded. They started out with a brain trust of 3, and two of em were eventually forced out, one before the store ever opened, and the other a couple years later. They're known to screw employees on payment and hookups, and they notoriously charge over retail on limited items, and sell stuff out the back door to their F&F. They've had so much turnover in staff, it's pretty indicative of their leadership and is in stark contrast to Cmonwealth, who's squad has stayed the same (for the most part) for years. ::end rant::

This right here. Word to them charging $400+tax on slam dunks. I'll never give them my money

what is major?
a store in washington dc
whatever happen to the dude with the dreads? 

Tim, aka DJ underdog, he bounced like 4-5 years ago, disagreements in the stores direction from what I hear. What's lame is the shade they'd throw at Cmon in emails and flyers back in the day.

does kith get more pairs of asics then other shops, just seen there ig they had mitas at both locations plus online

does kith get more pairs of asics then other shops, just seen there ig they had mitas at both locations plus online
They actually might since Ronnie def brought them a ton of exposure. 

But I'm willing to bet they only put a couple pairs online and split allocation. Only a few sizes were available from what I saw

Oneness.... Really? That's messed up.........no wonder they still have pairs.  were they charging that price in store too??

Back
Top Bottom