Asics Love?!? Where is it?

EB in Long Island had no size 10. Was like 4th or 5th in line. Settled for a 10.5 and traded dude behind me who was same size and was actually gonna wear em as well for his 9. My boy cooked and got 8 pairs online including a sz 10, so ill just trade him. Not much of a fan of the red medial side, but theyre cool. Materials are nice.

Last edited:

Just curious, what time did you arrive at EB LI and about how many pairs?
Got there at like 10:05 and like 5 heads were sitting in thier cars. Line formed at like 10:30. In total maybe like 15 people and they sold out quick. Im guessing they had to split stock between their two stores. But I might be wrong. Not sure how that works.

Guess all the "pass" "ugly" "wtf that piping" talk went out the window.
Beasting on hype has a tendency to cloud folks' sensibilities.  Did you truly think it would go any other way?   

On another note...has anyone had a chance to check out, or seen in person, the GLIII "Fresh Salmons"?  I know Hanon has them in stock so this question is pointed moreso towards my overseas' brethren because I don't think they've made it stateside as yet.  If so, how's the quality?  I'm really interested in a pair of those, but am curious how that "all-weather" suede came out.  

Last edited:

hopefully i can cop all 12 of them
 including this one
roll.gif

cant get mita today,

how much resell gonna be in a week or two?
I dunno, but I haggled a kid on FB down to 220 shipped. Don't see it going much lower. 

Mitas are still horrible in my opinion. The heel tab is real stupid. Only reason to get them would be if you wanted to collect all 12/13 25th anniversary pairs.

Some of those other 25th anniversary pairs look like they will be amazing tho. Fed need those from Afew. Also wondering what the Packers will look like.

EB in Long Island had no size 10. Was like 4th or 5th in line. Settled for a 10.5 and traded dude behind me who was same size and was actually gonna wear em as well for his 9. My boy cooked and got 8 pairs online including a sz 10, so ill just trade him. Not much of a fan of the red medial side, but theyre cool. Materials are nice.
...8 pairs? sigh

Guess all the "pass" "ugly" "wtf that piping" talk went out the window.

You think they sold out because people wanted to wear? Def more resellers buying this shoe vs the people actually wanting them. These things are all over eBay and Facebook a lot of the sellers have almost full size runs too. Prices are dropping on this one in a few weeks for sure the resellers went that hard.

I dunno, but I haggled a kid on FB down to 220 shipped. Don't see it going much lower. 
Well seems they be sitting on 220-250
Hopefully i can cop em next week and start the 25th gl3 anniversary collection
Almost copped for 300$ shipped to indonesia, glad the seller didnt really respond to any of my question lol then cancelled the invoice lol

Damnn They look so good man, you should have gimme the 10.5 lol
That mercurial in the background are fire bro!

Well seems they be sitting on 220-250
Hopefully i can cop em next week and start the 25th gl3 anniversary collection
Almost copped for 300$ shipped to indonesia, glad the seller didnt really respond to any of my question lol then cancelled the invoice lol
Damnn They look so good man, you should have gimme the 10.5 lol
That mercurial in the background are fire bro!
Just wait it out if you can not get them for retail. They will sit and prices will drop in that 220-250 range you are talking about. Way more sellers than buyers on this one.

Maybe it's the hype beast in me, but I changed my mind in the mita's and wish I could have got them but they released at the wrong time, with myself picking up the footpatrol's and solebox's...

Anyone that has the mita's, are you planning on cutting the heel tab off? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Maybe it's the hype beast in me, but I changed my mind in the mita's and wish I could have got them but they released at the wrong time, with myself picking up the footpatrol's and solebox's...

Anyone that has the mita's, are you planning on cutting the heel tab off? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I really tried to like the heel tab but i still feel like it just doesn't belong, i'll have to see them in person to decide

Back
Top Bottom