Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Funny how the Ubiq "Hazard" were making a stir when it was just a leaked on-foot photo a year back and now they're just sitting there. I think they picked a bad day to drop.
I wld have been all for the hazards if they weren't gortex. Colorway is way better for the summer.

Also, when the first pic popped up a year ago it was at the beginning of the GLV craze. I think people have had too many Vs since then though. Everyone wants new III's

Last edited:
^ exactly. summer colorway in winter materials. I don't know what they were thinking with that...

The hazards kind of grew on me, but not for $160...they'd have to be $100 at most for me to consider them...

anyone swoop the black/tan (or orange) GRs?

and finally pulled the trigger on some santas

Last edited:
Anybody know what collab this is and when they're coming out?

All grey gl Vs up on hypebeast store. $154, too much for me, already have too many grey shoes anyways.

Any idea when these are releasing? Saw a guy in a fb group post these. He said they might be an Asia only release

Man Ive been around since before they were founded. They started out with a brain trust of 3, and two of em were eventually forced out, one before the store ever opened, and the other a couple years later. They're known to screw employees on payment and hookups, and they notoriously charge over retail on limited items, and sell stuff out the back door to their F&F. They've had so much turnover in staff, it's pretty indicative of their leadership and is in stark contrast to Cmonwealth, who's squad has stayed the same (for the most part) for years. ::end rant::
Interesting. I wish you were here for the Frags. I wanted to try for them there only to find out "they werent getting them" even after Cmonwealth stated they were. I knew Major was shady when they made you download an app and signup just to find out how to get a guaranteed ticket for the Pantones.  Basically, after all that you had to purchase $300 worth of goods in store to get a ticket for a $500 pack....and the Legend Blues didn't count towards your purchase.

Does anyone know which spots usually have the Valentines day releases? I want to make sure I get these GLV's for Vday.
I didn't realize the last 24 hours was a big Asics release.  Now that it's relatively over can someone help me out with this? Or is it basically all the stores that were listed for the Mitas?

Only Asics I'm liking so far are the Commonwealths, and maybe, just maybe the CNCPTS.

I'm looking forward to see what else will drop this year. I'm hoping they only get better as the year progresses.

Walter..

Only Asics I'm liking so far are the Commonwealths, and maybe, just maybe the CNCPTS.

I'm looking forward to see what else will drop this year. I'm hoping they only get better as the year progresses.

Walter..

If the concepts are the first sample without the red or the sole I'm going to try for 2, if not I'm passing haha.

The commonwealths are going to be the best basics of the year. I already see it coming

Back
Top Bottom