Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Couldn't ever get that 10 in my cart, even right after they tweeted.... Oh well.. Hopefully kith fulfills these orders soon. I've already had one mita cancelled :nerd:

Couldn't ever get that 10 in my cart, even right after they tweeted.... Oh well.. Hopefully kith fulfills these orders soon. I've already had one mita cancelled
nerd.gif
Hope you get them too. I see you got your Melos. Where'd you get your 998's for $75 shipped? They're nice. Lol you always getting the deals.

That's the reason why you're not buying? That's crazy, it's just a shoe box. I will never understand, but to each his own
im not buying them because I'm grabbing other stuff, but i was just looking forward to cool packaging that cncpts usually does. 

i like boxes. sorry.

Did the Mita's really sell out like that? TBH the sneakers are not my favorite among the future GLIII's...

im not buying them because I'm grabbing other stuff, but i was just looking forward to cool packaging that cncpts usually does. 

i like boxes. sorry.
deonpoint...  the packaging will be shown tomorrow (sp today!!) and available Instore and online

Last edited:
The 8balls look pretty good from top down. Especially with the crazy credit card laces. But the red heel kills it for me.

You can all have those CNCPTS..I'll be patiently waiting for the Commonwealths whilst you craze over those this weekend.

I think they're the weakest Concepts GLV thus far. But hey, only my opinion. I'm happy with my embers and pistachios.

EDIT: I do hope that everyone who wants them gets them!

Walter..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom