Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Blow glv > ember & pistachio imo.. I'm probably passing on them this weekend though

You have a lot of shoes in general. That's never stopped you before...
wink.gif
well, i guess using that logic....going for them. what time? haha

does that mean we should be expecting to see a solefly night haven vid on youtube?

I doubt I'll get them, but we'll see
I have 4 other videos I need to edit, but my computers dying and can't handle editing right now haha.
Should have a peice in a few weeks.

I doubt I'll get them, but we'll see
I have 4 other videos I need to edit, but my computers dying and can't handle editing right now haha.
Should have a peice in a few weeks.
What happened to you getting snowed in last weekend and mocking up all the 25th Anniversary GL3's?
nerd.gif

He ordered a shoe and was refunded what is the horror story there? their was a restocking fee on cancelled orders like I've seen on kith and multiple other sites. my business with them has been nothing but 100%. 

He ordered a shoe and was refunded what is the horror story there? their was a restocking fee on cancelled orders like I've seen on kith and multiple other sites. my business with them has been nothing but 100%. 
Sure he was refunded eventually but only after multiple emails. Any company charging a "restocking fee" on something that was never in stock is a business I'll attempt to avoid if possible. 

Sure he was refunded eventually but only after multiple emails. Any company charging a "restocking fee" on something that was never in stock is a business I'll attempt to avoid if possible. 
A lot of stores have restocking fees. he was refunded in full i saw in the end. Either way I've had no problems with them neither have people i know ordered. 

Kith has restocking fees. I think END has restocking fees. if you order a product why cancel it? especially if theirs nothing wrong with the product. if you couldn't buy it don't spend the money. But if their was a problem and they charged a restocking fee on the problem then that doesn't make sense. But on a perfectly good item, thats nothing wrong in my opinion. 

Back
Top Bottom