Asics Love?!? Where is it?

calm down bro, i didnt say i didnt have the patience i just said the waiting time has been comparable to Undefeated. 

The issue here is that people, myself included, are tired of every other post in the thread being about the status of an order they placed. It's fine if there's something out of the ordinary, but do we really need daily updates if your order hasn't changed since the day it was placed?

The issue here is that people, myself included, are tired of every other post in the thread being about the status of an order they placed. It's fine if there's something out of the ordinary, but do we really need daily updates if your order hasn't changed since the day it was placed?
No, probably not. But it happens everytime lol. 

Yup, got shipping confirm yesterday afternoon, but still only says "label created" so no movement yet.

I finally got my shipping info on mine around noon.

Got e-mailed back last night, they extended filling orders to Thursday and that today should be the last day to get orders out. Hang tight and good luck to those still waiting

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm just getting into the Asics game and wanted to kind of get some overall input on this brand of sneakers.

1. How do they fit? True to size?

2. What types of sneaker accounts should I look for for local purchasing?

3. What are some good legit sites to purchase limited/euro release pairs (outside of bidding sites, of course)?

4. Is this the best thread for getting updates and news about releases on NT?

Thanks ahead of time.

YOU ARE THE MAN!! Copped that size 6 real smooth. Thanks a bunch! Hope this makes my girl happy
happy.gif
Glad you finally got them. She'll probably love them.

yeah no problem!  

I feel like these Valentine Gel Lyte Vs are going to be everybody's gift to their girl lol
Great gift. (female's perspective...they're amazing...love the roses)
Caved on the vdays after seeing how quick they're selling out, can't risk waiting to see if they come into my work or not for the discount.

At that point might be worth doubling on for 80 bucks if it happens. Hopefully it does cause I'm also not too confident that it seems I bought the last 12, I hope they get here
Good idea.  I regret not getting the Brazil GLV last year when they were available last year. I can't find them anywhere DS for retail now.

Good idea.  I regret not getting the Brazil GLV last year when they were available last year. I can't find them anywhere DS for retail now.

Funny you mention that shoe. My first asics was the offspring glv and right when I purchased that the Brazil was on blends in a 12 for 80 bucks and I passed, regret it soo much

Last edited:
Where did buy that "thing" inside the shoes? I forgot the name lol. I have the wooden version for my lunargrands but I need more.

Thanks

They're called shoe trees. The plastic/metal ones you usually see on NT are most likely from IKEA. I believe they're $.99. At least that's how much they were last time I stocked up.
Wooden shoe trees are better suited for dress shoes as they're meant to absorb any moisture after a day's wear.

some comparison pic of all the burgundy/red GLVs

Volcano still the GOAT tho, and i like the texture of the midsole of the mita dried rose, really give off that dried flower feeling.

Last edited:
They're called shoe trees. The plastic/metal ones you usually see on NT are most likely from IKEA. I believe they're $.99. At least that's how much they were last time I stocked up.
Wooden shoe trees are better suited for dress shoes as they're meant to absorb any moisture after a day's wear.

Yup just found out the name lol. It's still $.99 at IKEA so I'm gonna stock up on these.

Ugh, so nice. All three are next to impossible to cop now unless you wanna spend mad cheddar

Back
Top Bottom