Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Ugh, so nice. All three are next to impossible to cop now unless you wanna spend mad cheddar

You can still catch Koyos under $250. I got a DS pair $235 shipped a few weeks ago maybe I was lucky however sub $300 is still very possible. They will be $350+ by the end of the year no doubt about it though.

Wanted these for a while, just bought them from a British seller on ebay.

Adding these to my Undefeated False Flags

8 Ball.... Dope... Wayyyy nicer than Ember IMO...White/cream ropes are a must... Love them

SNS.... Not bad looking but weak quality wise. I don't think I'm gonna keep them,

Last edited:

some comparison pic of all the burgundy/red GLVs

Volcano still the GOAT tho, and i like the texture of the midsole of the mita dried rose, really give off that dried flower feeling.
Wow these are great man. I really like those mitas and i didnt know they had a textured and glow midsole. 

Just need a pair of the valentines and youre set haha. 

8 Ball.... Dope... Wayyyy nicer than Ember IMO...White/cream ropes are a must... Love them

SNS.... Not bad looking but weak quality wise. I don't think I'm gonna keep them, if someone interested retail ($144) + shipping (& pp fees if invoiced)...11.5
Is it the look or the quality thats wayyy nicer than the embers?  Cause i love my embers...

You can still catch Koyos under $250. I got a DS pair $235 shipped a few weeks ago maybe I was lucky however sub $300 is still very possible. They will be $350+ by the end of the year no doubt about it though.
I wish I could find a pair of koyos under 300, last time I checked eBay there was a pair for 400 next day I checked they were gone. They were size 8 tho which never made it to the US, maybe that explains the price.

I wish I could find a pair of koyos under 300, last time I checked eBay there was a pair for 400 next day I checked they were gone. They were size 8 tho which never made it to the US, maybe that explains the price.

Try looking on facebook group, usually price are 225-270 though

Wow these are great man. I really like those mitas and i didnt know they had a textured and glow midsole.

Just need a pair of the valentines and youre set haha. 

Yup! Just ordered a pair today!!

Last edited:

i need mitas. bad.
I'm with you on that.  Can't believe there wasn't any US11s on that drop.  Was scouring eBay for them but don't look like they went up to that size.  Shame.  I guess there is no WW release info just yet...

Back
Top Bottom