Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Here I continue to patiently waiting for Commonwealths...is April still the month for them?

Walter..

My latest pickup.

Nice shoe. Haven't broke mine out yet. I've heard they crease really bad. Did you notice the same?

those size? gl3s are hella weak. packers are almost a must cop and ronnie fieg in dec as well.

Hi everybody,

I'm new here and it's my first post.

I'm in talks with a guy to buy his Flamingos. The sneakers are VNDS and he wants around 530 $ (shipping and PayPal incl. )

Is it a fair price?

Here are some pics.

Thanks for your advices!

Hi everybody,

I'm in talks with a guy to buy his Flamingos. The sneakers are VNDS and he wants around 530 $ (shipping and PayPal incl. )

Is it a fair price?

Here are some pics.

Thanks for your advices!
Damn... i want these more than any other asics right now, that price is OKAY, about what i see on ebay for non DS.... haven't really scoped out any other sources. what size? 

Good Luck

Hi everybody,

Is it a fair price?

Here are some pics.

Thanks for your advices!
Hey Scorrani, def way to high for that condition, you can scopp up a deadstock pair for 530 easily on ebay. And that is still a lot for a DS pair. But for that pair in particular I would try to talk it down to 400. Too many scuffs/stains on the nubuck and  on the heel cap. Which is really tricky to try to clean up. Especially for the nubuck on the flamingo. And the insoles looks worn out. and Creases on the toe box which is doesn't appear like that until its worn a handful of times.. But if he's asking for 450++ still I would pass 

Back
Top Bottom