Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Ill be at the VA Beach release. Already scheming.. 
devil.gif
You'll have to let me know how nut it is there. I have a buddy who couldn't care less about sneakers trying to buy in store for me since he's close to Lynnhaven. Hopefully he gets a pair so he can send them to me in Houston. 

You'll have to let me know how nut it is there. I have a buddy who couldn't care less about sneakers trying to buy in store for me since he's close to Lynnhaven. Hopefully he gets a pair so he can send them to me in Houston. 
We will see.. The out of towners will maybe be the worst. DC would be the more organized of the two.

We will see.. The out of towners will maybe be the worst. DC would be the more organized of the two.
I'm not holding my breath. I told him if it's a madhouse, just leave. I know I wouldn't wait there. I don't have the time or patience to deal with it. I'm old and crotchety. If I can't be in and of of there in 30 mins, tops, I'm out of there. Thank God for the Internet, because there's absolutely no way I would campout for shoes. 

I'm not holding my breath. I told him if it's a madhouse, just leave. I know I wouldn't wait there. I don't have the time or patience to deal with it. I'm old and crotchety. If I can't be in and of of there in 30 mins, tops, I'm out of there. Thank God for the Internet, because there's absolutely no way I would campout for shoes. 
The problem is is that everybody is thinking VA is going to be the easy one so people trying to come here. Lol bout to be crowded here. The reseller guy and his squad probably going to be in VA too.

The problem is is that everybody is thinking VA is going to be the easy one so people trying to come here. Lol bout to be crowded here. The reseller guy and his squad probably going to be in VA too.
Robles ... I heard his name a few years ago in the forums. His IG has a lot of pics in the VA area actually. I sure hope that's not all he does for a living. Sounds miserable if they're actually waiting in lines just to flip kicks. 

Last edited:

Robles ... I heard his name a few years ago in the forums. His IG has a lot of pics of actually in the VA area. I sure hope that's not all he does for a living. Sounds miserable if they're actually waiting in lines just to flip kicks. 
Got it from a good source lol he will be at the VA CMON. People don't think of that though.

Robles ... I heard his name a few years ago in the forums. His IG has a lot of pics of actually in the VA area. I sure hope that's not all he does for a living. Sounds miserable if they're actually waiting in lines just to flip kicks. 
Got it from a good source lol he will be at the VA CMON. People don't think of that though.
At the backdoor or in the line like the commoners? No pun intended lol.

So now people need to have sources to know where one guy will campout? Goddamn :rofl:

So now people need to have sources to know where one guy will campout? Goddamn
roll.gif
You ever met him before? Not sure if he's famous or infamous? lol. Just know he's the only reseller I know by their full name haha

You ever met him before? Not sure if he's famous or infamous? lol. Just know he's the only reseller I know by their full name haha
Yes I have, he's neither, just a dude that goes out to releases from time to time. Mostly hypebeast **** like runners and asics etc.

lol, 9/10 times when a shop says something about limited, it's a lie. Lux Good new balances weren't supposed to drop anywhere in the US but CNCPTs...

Well we see how that went.

lol, 9/10 times when a shop says something about limited, it's a lie. Lux Good new balances weren't supposed to drop anywhere in the US but CNCPTs...

yeah well only a few more days and we will see :wink: oh by the way are you ready to sell me your sole flys I have a Nike talk promo code :wink:?

yeah well only a few more days and we will see
wink.gif
oh by the way are you ready to sell me your sole flys I have a Nike talk promo code
wink.gif
?
I'm always listening to offers, but honestly every flaker (3 so far invoiced without paying, never contacted me since), makes me want to hold on to them. Got the matching sock set as well.

Not true....I asked Deon on IG if other shops would receive them and his reply was "hope so". Cncpts release had the special box though. I do get what you're saying though

$375 might be the smart or dumb thing to do. only time will tell
No amount of time would ever make that the smart thing to do. Reading posts like these make me want to start reselling too, dudes just throwing money away out here.

Last edited:

No amount of time would ever make that the smart thing to do. Reading posts like these make me want to start reselling too, dudes just throwing money away out here.
It's pretty amazing what people are willing to spend on 'limited' sneakers these days. I definitely see a bubble forming here and with all the collabs set to release this year, that bubble popping.

It's pretty amazing what people are willing to spend on 'limited' sneakers these days. I definitely see a bubble forming here and with all the collabs set to release this year, that bubble popping.
That's nothin new though. How do you think places like Flight Club have been able to flourish for 10+ years? :rolleyes

VA Cmon should be an easier scoop because there is less demand out there. 

It makes sense that the Kev dude will trek down there (i have noticed the 757 in some of his posts also), as he'll be able to scoop multiple pairs.

MOst NYC dudes will hit DC if they trek down, as a 3.5 hour drive beats a 7 hour drive..

Good luck gents, I will be trying my odds online...

Asics as a brand are getting a lot more popular right now, all my nike friends messaging me about asics out of nowhere lately. 

Still a bubble with the influx of collabs.. but overall i think the rebranding and improved marketing are raising the price floor. 

375 for the commonwealths is too much tho, i'm confident the online release will be like the gemenis. 

same, got two buddies going to go scope it out, told them to walk if they see more than 100 people. they couldn't care less about shoes 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom