Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Sanctioned buying and selling websites with actual rules and support centers...
Facebook and IG were not meant to be used as internet commerce sites
So are you referring to eBay? klekt? grailed? All these have scammers + flakers. Ya there is more structure for selling in these websites, and rules in place, but they still contain scammers on both the seller and buyer side. People always tryin to beat the system.

My point is no matter what internet market you are on, there are always these problems. Its all about being a smart buyer/seller and trusting your instinct.

Got a sz 11 I'm willing to let go for less than those, regular box.
a whole lot less? 
nerd.gif

im not going out there with the intention of throwing the hands

but if some schmuck with an NY accent walks up on me like his chair was holding his spot ill laugh in his face

whole night is going on my snapchat though

Last edited:
 im not going out there with the intention of throwing the hands

but if some schmuck with an NY accent walks up on me like his chair was holding his spot ill laugh in his face

whole night is going on my snapchat though
lol. I know, and I'm sure you probably could tell I was being sarcastic, too. But, I also completely understand where you're coming from. No shots fired to our NE friends in here, but some of those dudes come down with that NY tough guy attitude like they're running things. You want to go tell them to go F themselves. You know, the Paulie Hussle type. Makes you want to cart him to the Potomac and throw him in the river. I've encountered quite a few growing up in FL. Some really are idiots, others, that's just the way they were brought up and really mean no harm.

Just don't forget to say 'Mercia when you're done doe lol

I've been looking at the forecast for DC this weekend.. anyone think the rain Friday night will deter people from camping? I was thinking of flying out for a day trip to the DMV area and thought about camping out.. but with no vehicle to take cover from the rain in (unless I rent a car).. I don't think camping out overnight is such a feasible idea. Unless one of you guys in this thread who will be there could take in a Chicagoan who just wants a pair of Da Vincis..! This is just an idea I've been throwing around.. not set in concrete (I start a week vacation on Friday). lol
I hope you know there will be an online release as well...

This thread has not been this entertaining in a while. Who would have thought that this Da Vinci collab would have brought this out? it's got NY cats OT like the 90's....lol

Back
Top Bottom