Asics Love?!? Where is it?

who ever copped da vinci did you keep refreshing or links was posted ? i kept trying at work soon as they was up they was gone
Refreshed the asics page until it appeared. Then it was just a race against the clock. Checked out in like 3 seconds.
Oddly, DaVinci's never appeared on the Asics page for me. Thought I read some pages back it didn't appear for others on the Asics page either? Originally, I clicked on the Da Vinci pics on the main page it directed me to the Asics page; however, when I clicked that same pic after they released, it directed me to main shopping page? Or maybe I'm just crazy and I'm recalling it differently than it actually happened... could very well be that, too. In any case, any Shopify experts care to chime in with your thoughts regarding the discrepancies of some being unable to view from the Asics, yet others could? Of course you'll need to take into consideration I'm not nuts, too ...

Last edited:

Oddly, DaVinci's never appeared on the Asics page for me. Thought I read some pages back it didn't appear for others on the Asics page either? Originally, I clicked on the Da Vinci pics on the main page it directed me to the Asics page; however, when I clicked that same pic after they released, it directed me to main shopping page? Or maybe I'm just crazy and I'm recalling it different than it actually happened... could very well be that, too. In any case, any Shopify experts care to chime in with your thoughts regarding the discrepancies of some being unable to view from the Asics, yet others could? Of course you'll need to take into consideration I'm not nuts, too ...
The answer isn't really a shopify question, but just about how publishing pages and the Internet works... the answer lies in your location and how long it takes for website publications to propagate over the net to your "area." A typical example is when a webpage update is applied, some people are able to view it earlier than others in a different location. So, if you weren't able to see it on the Asics page at first, it should have eventually showed up there over time...

Last edited:

Oddly, DaVinci's never appeared on the Asics page for me. Thought I read some pages back it didn't appear for others on the Asics page either? Originally, I clicked on the Da Vinci pics on the main page it directed me to the Asics page; however, when I clicked that same pic after they released, it directed me to main shopping page? Or maybe I'm just crazy and I'm recalling it different than it actually happened... could very well be that, too. In any case, any Shopify experts care to chime in with your thoughts regarding the discrepancies of some being unable to view from the Asics, yet others could? Of course you'll need to take into consideration I'm not nuts, too ...
The answer isn't really a shopify question, but just about how publishing pages and the Internet works... the answer lies in your location and how long it takes for website publications to propagate over the net to your "area." A typical example is when a webpage update is applied, some people are able to view it earlier than others in a different location. So, if you weren't able to see it on the Asics page at first, it should have eventually showed up there over time...
Yes, thanks for the correction, I thought about my incorrect reference to Shopify afterwards; I guess that's more of an ecommerce thing. And to be honest, in the "heat of the moment," I really didn't bother to go back and check. I was too busy pressing refresh and such. In any case, thanks for the explination.

Any ways to expedite info/data on a particular sites? Or, are you at the mercy of your provider? Or am I way off base and that's a dumb question? Wouldn't be the first time I've asked one.

Last edited:
Cancelation emails coming through i've heard.

Seems Iike they did indeed oversell.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the heads up... Except I got quoted like 3 times rofl, you can quote me and not put my number all over the place rofl. I can't delete once you all quote me! Lesson learned. Thanks for not cancelling my order NT, although I would think one would need more than just my order number for cancellation. Got my shipping confirmation, so hopefully no cancellations...

I kinda hate all yall that got the davincis...
wink.gif

To the guys that are good at making customs. How should one approach this job? II'm trying to replicate the RF mossad from the recent olive greet glv that released earlier this year.

Thanks guys.

To the guys that are good at making customs. How should one approach this job? II'm trying to replicate the RF mossad from the recent olive greet glv that released earlier this year.

Thanks guys.[/quote]
I was thinking aof trying to do the same. Only problem is white sockliner on the mossad. Never done a custom but information in here suggesets turtlefeathers/angelus paint for leather is best bet for the midsole and suede dye for the uppers, would have to be trial and error to get the right green.

For anyone that got the "Special Box" for the Dirty Bucks.... Were they supposed to come with two extra sets of laces?  I see pics posted with two lace bags (1 regular and 1 rope).  My box is missing the rope laces.

For anyone that got the "Special Box" for the Dirty Bucks.... Were they supposed to come with two extra sets of laces?  I see pics posted with two lace bags (1 regular and 1 rope).  My box is missing the rope laces.
The Dirty Bucks came with 3 laces: brown flats (came laced), tan/off white flats, and tan/off white rope laces.

Back
Top Bottom