Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So no luck in trying to swap my 6.5us for a 9 .. So I have the shoe on ebay . If it doesn't sell by the end of its listing date. I will sell to someone here that wears an 6.5. You can take it off my hands for retail plus tax. Or if anyone has trade offers
[emoji]9786[/emoji]️
very generous. repped

Man I remember when these first came out it was a zoo. I think the site collapsed and they re-released it later. This was the only (hyped) shoe ive ever managed to grab online.

I heard the instore was release was light and people were hopping back on the line to get more pairs.
The re-release was swift too got cart jacked.

Asics are only really hyped in NYC and Europe. If the Commonwealth release was not as limited, everyone would have got a pair no problem.

The Packer Alvin Purple release and the 8balls were easily attainable.

After seeing the Offspring release in person, now I want a pair. Smh

Asics are only really hyped in NYC and Europe. If the Commonwealth release was not as limited, everyone would have got a pair no problem.

Isn't that a given though of anything wasn't hype a GR who wouldn't get it if they want it?

Last edited:
Do glv fit similar to gl3? Length wise?

I think it depends on your foot type, like I have wide feet and I just can't wear Glv and sucks cuz I love the model, it's because of how that sock liner seperates from the outer shell on most of them, so I would say they fit a little more narrow especially for a wide foot. If you have a narrow foot i don't think the fit would be much different.

To expand a little on what I just said it's not so much the "fit" that is affected by the design of the gel lyte 5 as much as it is the "look" for my wider foot , that shell starts to look like its separating from that sock liner/bootie on foot, so it just looks silly. Could just be me, but some others with wide feet agree.

imo almost all my glv's fit the same.  i have a bunch in 8.5 and 9 and the fit reflects the size.  
undefeated , gemini, and 8 balls fit big imo. others seem to fit true to GLV size for me.

what was retail for alvin purple? need to double up, should've grabbed off sole stop. :x.

dont know about that, a lot dmv heads were out there.

I think it depends on your foot type, like I have wide feet and I just can't wear Glv and sucks cuz I love the model, it's because of how that sock liner seperates from the outer shell on most of them, so I would say they fit a little more narrow especially for a wide foot. If you have a narrow foot i don't think the fit would be much different.

Yes, for the most part. There are obviously some exceptions. I think GL3 run a little more narrow and longer compared to the GLV. But you should be the same size for both GLV and GL3 most of the time.

Perfect, thanks for the answers guys. So .5 up it is, thats my size in gl3.

Most were there to resell.

Major had got most of the previous Asics releaes, including collabs, and it was never like that.
I think it is because a lot of DMV people don't **** with Major. I personally heard bad things so I didn't want to support but I heard otherwise from some in th eline so I might start hitting them up.

Back
Top Bottom