Asics Love?!? Where is it?

titolo x asics:

**** dude, I'm confused as **** right now. Titolo already sellin pairs? I know it's online first and I hope there online afterwards. I'm at work right now and I hope I can make it.

Btw that picture got me moist

Still wouldn't cop, but Im curious to hear your thoughts/impression of the shoe?
its a ok collab i guess, ok materials, nothing mind blowing, it could have passed as general release minus the suede matetial i think, a lowkey shoe.

Did someone say a lil while back that 1 spot that was supposed to release Titolos today also got delayed/pushed back?

But other than that you guys notice Titolos were launching today globally? As opposed to letting the store release first and then globally the following week?

Does anyone know if Mitas dropped in EU and/or Aus?

Finally are there still even more 25th anni's coming ala size? who had not one but two anniv CWs and which weren't even part of the 12 stores with the featured Monthly Drop. I'm only speculating and I know squat about athletic sportswear/sneaker mfg/marketing but It seems like we could still see more stores release their own version. Which in the greater scheme of things would seem to make sense on a few levels, why Asics might be limiting each CW to 1990 pairs and the seeming inability to deliver/ship the shoes on time.

Did someone say a lil while back that 1 spot that was supposed to release Titolos today also got delayed/pushed back?

But other than that you guys notice Titolos were launching today globally? As opposed to letting the store release first and then globally the following week?

Does anyone know if Mitas dropped in EU and/or Aus?

Finally are there still even more 25th anni's coming ala size? who had not one but two anniv CWs and which weren't even part of the 12 stores with the featured Monthly Drop. I'm only speculating and I know squat about athletic sportswear/sneaker mfg/marketing but It seems like we could still see more stores release their own version. Which in the greater scheme of things would seem to make sense on a few levels, why Asics might be limiting each CW to 1990 pairs and the seeming inability to deliver/ship the shoes on time.
Mita's dropped in Australia on the global release date.

Back
Top Bottom