Asics Love?!? Where is it?

if you want them and can afford spending it.. Why not? I don't see the price getting lower

Yes and yes lol. I don't see them dropping much further either but its tough to judge since it's only been a week since they released...

everyones logic for overrated and underrated shoes is just funny to me idky lol. id get into why but dont feel like having 10 people reply to me and it just go nowhere. all i can say is i dont see the dirty bucks being overrated but i can see why they were the most liked so far.. it makes sense when you compare the other 2 25th anniv. lol

Haven't purchased any 25th anniversary GL3's but I have to say the Mitas are #1 even though they're not my style.  Dirty Bucks could be #2, kudos to Packers for generating so much hype for an ok shoe.  I feel these 25th anniversary collabs have been underwhelming thus far.

4 hours left on my size 6.5us Da Vincis. If it doesn't sell hit me up . Will sell for retail.

Got these "Fresh Salmon" GLIII's on clearance today for £35 @ Size? (after £15 store credit).  Comes with both flats pictured; I threw on the ropes for good measure.  
tongue.gif

Once I saw these were so heavily discounted I had to snatch 'em up grizzly bear style.  Ala...

Last edited:

everyones logic for overrated and underrated shoes is just funny to me idky lol. id get into why but dont feel like having 10 people reply to me and it just go nowhere. all i can say is i dont see the dirty bucks being overrated but i can see why they were the most liked so far.. it makes sense when you compare the other 2 25th anniv. lol
QFT 

To me if you doing a white midsole be a lil more creative with the color block, or might as well cop a GR for 40-60% off the price. $245 at titolo and probably $170 like the mitas when they hit the states....

I'm just going off the quote. I seriously missed the credit part. How do you get credit from there. Them messing up or spending a certain amount

They're one of those annoying stores that don't give you a refund and only offer store credit/exchange which is why i'd only order online with them (online = 14 days I think) unless I know I def going to keep what I'm after.

Last edited:
Cancelled on eBay . Will sell local . I said I would sell for retail but someone has offered $250 PayPal . If he flakes first come first serve. If you're local I can meet today . Text me 571-226-7318 . Farthest I'll go in springfield mall
I wish you didn't have tiny feet. 

Back
Top Bottom