Asics Love?!? Where is it?

pimp.gif

Tbh I don't know why there isn't a seprate RF thread in the first place. ISS has had that going on for a minute now and IMO it works a lot better. Makes the normal thread not get so swamped every RF release.

^ that's one thing I actually agree creating a separate thread for. And you're right, it works over there on ISS

Tbh I don't know why there isn't a seprate RF thread in the first place. ISS has had that going on for a minute now and IMO it works a lot better. Makes the normal thread not get so swamped every RF release.
^ that's one thing I actually agree creating a separate thread for. And you're right, it works over there on ISS
i agree second thread for Kith releases.
http://niketalk.com/t/536134/asics-x-ronnie-fieg

Appreciate the help!  Thanks.  If you dont mind me asking, where did you get that info?  
It's labeled as a fall colorway they had preorder set (i forgot the site) but it said october is when they would ship out. I also confirmed with my boys shop (featureLV) that they will be releasing october. Only one I haven't found answers to is this damn print pack. if anyone has info let me know whats up haha

Back
Top Bottom