Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Can anyone shed some light on why the some of the shoes in the olympic pack just seem to be sitting? Is it cuz of the price tag being over normal retail?

btw if anyone's still looking for the navy/oranges, i know of a spot withan FSR. hmu

EDIT: scratch, the "FSR" part, 11.5 and 12 are OOS

Last edited:
yea I can't wait for those... 
Holy crap, can't wait for these beauties. Instacopped 
pimp.gif

I'm new but have been following this thread for quite some time now. Thanks for all the great info! My Asics Love started with the GT-II's and I'm the proud owner of RF's Ultra Marine, Rose Gold and Super Red 2.0 GT-IIs. 

Main reason for my post is to provide some more info on the Urban Camo's. Below is an on foot photo of the Urban Camo's taken at last month's Sneakerness fair in Amsterdam. Spoke to the guy wearing them and he turned out to work for Asics' European HQ and actually designed these. Release is set for September in Europe, so looking at the delayed US release of the Navy/Orange GLIII's the US release date of these could well be in October as already mentioned by other members.

I'm new to the Asics world and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the best ways to keep up with new releases. I like most asics that I see (not just the hyped up releases), just don't know where to buy online. Is there an account that tweets new releases?

Thanks NT

:lol: at people not liking the "hyped" releases. You don't like them because you probably won't be able to get them anyway. Face it, The best asics colorways are the ones RF contributed to. Idk why there's a separate thread for his releases.

id honesty take foot patrol collab over any rf anyday. none of his stuff tickles my fancy. now back to the gr talk

Solebox, patta etc....

Funny cuz 2 of my favorite GL3s didn't even come out, the RF Super Greens and these....

Last edited:
^Those unreleased Solebox GLiii are one of the reasons the Urban Camos will fly this Fall.  Great consolation prize

Post a pic of some asics not made by RF that's better than these

........I'll wait
the materiel's he uses are superb people just get salty
this and the SR2 are my favorite and reason being is the all suede materiel its just so damm smooth

Last edited:
^Those unreleased Solebox GLiii are one of the reasons the Urban Camos will fly this Fall.  Great consolation prize
Yea this is exactly what I thought first time I saw the Urban Camos...

@Mayor... Rose Golds are cool but far from being one my favorite Asics collab... Solebox >>>>

Last edited:
:lol: Yea. I take that back. RF should have his own thread. Folks in here don't care for quality and color execution. I'm outta here. I'll be back when those Camo's release.

Back
Top Bottom