Asics Love?!? Where is it?

damn son da vincis and now bait joints. Why are all the colorways i love of gl5s going the collab route just for specific stores.

This hurts just like them da vincis. No chance in hell

The baits are dope imo. A new colorblocking is always appreciated by me. 

lots of people slept on these, but i think they're really great! just change the laces to the off white flats and boom....
So I bought a pair and I really liked the look but the quality of the materials was more than lacking. The tweed was a nice touch but the green nubuck was horrible. It was like plastic. If it had been a buttery suede or nubuck they would have been great. Also the insole was terrible it was thicker but narrower and stiff. They were the most uncomfortable GLV ive worn. Sold those for retail immediately. 

The baits are dope imo. A new colorblocking is always appreciated by me. 

So I bought a pair and I really liked the look but the quality of the materials was more than lacking. The tweed was a nice touch but the green nubuck was horrible. It was like plastic. If it had been a buttery suede or nubuck they would have been great. Also the insole was terrible it was thicker but narrower and stiff. They were the most uncomfortable GLV ive worn. Sold those for retail immediately. 
Really? I'm not going to say the materials are incredible or anything, but I don't find them to be low quality. I love the insoles. They feel so smooth and comfy for me!

Really? I'm not going to say the materials are incredible or anything, but I don't find them to be low quality. I love the insoles. They feel so smooth and comfy for me!
Glad you like them. I loved the look...Buut alas they werent for me. Maybe I have to high of standards...

I like those Splash City Baits but it is sounding like not many pairs will be making it online.

Just ordered these off Amazon for $80 free shipping no tax.

Probably could have waited and gotten them cheaper but I had an amazon 1 use coupon

Are those japanese denim gl3 ever coming to the States? end has my size but i dont know if I want to pull the trigger just yet. Also does anyone have an end coupon code?

lol trust me guys I'm pretty sure they'll make it online. They'll be limited yes but I don't see Bait SF selling their whole stock on the pop up drop. 

Bay Area as a whole is still pretty bleh/meh about the runner game, a majority still stuck on Jordans/Sb's/Flyknits out here to be caring for anything other than a JB/Nike drop. No one even bites on runners in the local fb page, just riddled with the newest jb/nike releases. the "runner wave" hasn't really caught on all that much over here. 

Last edited:

lol trust me guys I'm pretty sure they'll make it online. They'll be limited yes but I don't see Bait SF selling their whole stock on the pop up drop. 

Bay Area as a whole is still pretty bleh/meh about the runner game, a majority still stuck on Jordans/Sb's/Flyknits out here to be caring for anything other than a JB/Nike drop. No one even bites on runners in the local fb page, just riddled with the newest jb/nike releases. 
is there a link to BAIT blog or official info on the drop? 

I need to start coaching my friends who live there 
laugh.gif

is there a link to BAIT blog or official info on the drop? 

I need to start coaching my friends who live there 
laugh.gif
I think Hypebeast's post has the most info so far right now.

> dropping next week at Bait's pop up shop on 4/11 in SF

> per HB's article, seems like FCFS then possible online drop @bait.com and bait locations in USA/EU

> retail set @ $150

HB posted the address for the store too:

BAIT San Francisco
3162 16th Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
United States

i'm more excited for the fact that norcal actually has a decent account up here for runner releases. just hoping bait will allocate stock to the SF store for limited releases. 

Last edited:
Weren't there like 10-12 heads camping at undft sf for their collab?

Hope it turns out the same

Weren't there like 10-12 heads camping at undft sf for their collab?

Hope it turns out the same
thats nothing compared to the crowds of people here in the bay who line up at their local malls for the latest Nike/JB drop or raffle. didn't personally go to the undftd drop but from people on here and people I know who went it was smooth sailing, innout with the quickness.  Then again that particular undftd store is really cool, i'm personally close with some peeps there. 

HB posted the address for the store too:

BAIT San Francisco

3162 16th Street

San Francisco, CA 94103

United States

just google mapped the location...yeah...don't think many people will camp in that area :rofl: area doesn't look too great

Back
Top Bottom