Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Came in today. More than pleased. 
I'll never get tired of seeing pics of these. 
pimp.gif

Weren't there like 10-12 heads camping at undft sf for their collab?

Hope it turns out the same

Depends on what you mean by camping, I wouldn't consider a few hours camping, but yeah it was about a dozen at opening. There was one person who showed up a little over 5 hours before opening, he immediately regretted it lol.

sersiously no disrespect to anyone and no shots here, but can we just forget everthing we know and take a step back and look at this shoe. it looks awful. like a pretty terrible shoe. I mean am I tripping???? 
Yes, you are tripping. This is an awesome shoe and way better looking than 99.99% of other asics.

sersiously no disrespect to anyone and no shots here, but can we just forget everthing we know and take a step back and look at this shoe. it looks awful. like a pretty terrible shoe. I mean am I tripping???? 

Lol to be honest I'm with you on this one

haha I agree and disagree 

its a terrible shoe and lt does look awful, but I only feel this way cause I couldn't cop 
laugh.gif

They aren't awful but they are just OK. Same with Mitas and Packers. The GRs that have dropped this year have totally crushed the hyped collabs.

The Da Vinci's are cool, but not $200+ cool. Leather is honestly whateva. Suede is ok, but the only other suede shoes I have are the 997NV/GY/PR haha. No comparison whatsoever. I don't know what I could even wear with the Da Vinci's. I really liked the muted colors cause I'm not into the colorful ish and I've never owned any brown shoes (I realize why I never bought any now). I was hoping to get these Da Vinci's since the teaser pics though. I totally understand the hate toward the Da Vincis, the shoe doesn't "pop" and the colorway (not the materials) if released as a GR would have been outshined by most of the other GRs currently available this year.

In regards to the SNS, the nubuck is pretty bad haha. I like the stiffness of the insert cause I don't tie my shoes. For GLV's that have a removable insert (SNSs are glued in), they have more cushion, but it feels like I'm getting no support. Flat feet problems. Females seemed to like the SNSs though so thats a plus.

Gel Galaxy V's today. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom