Asics Love?!? Where is it?

How was that? Thinking about trying to run in a pair of Gt2s. Turning it into my main running shoe if it feels nice.
Why in God's green Earth would you do that? Go to Eastbay and buy a pair of Pegasus 30's for cheap. A GT 2 or GL V can't even begin to compare. 

How was that? Thinking about trying to run in a pair of Gt2s. Turning it into my main running shoe if it feels nice.
It actually went really well. All my different Nike runners with advanced tech. kept giving me knee pain.

I wanted to try out the cushioning on the GLVs. All the Nikes focus on light weight materials, but they're doing a number on my joints. 

Last edited:
It actually went really well. All my different Nike runners with advanced tech. kept giving me knee pain.

I wanted to try out the cushioning on the GLVs. All the Nikes focus on light weight materials, but they're doing a number on my joints. 
Nike's are garbage to run in. Absolutely zero heel stability and not enough support in the midsole. They've gone to a minimalist type of shoe that is terrible on your body. Asics and brooks are the way to go

Have you ever seen that HBO special on how the free run was based on runners of Africa. How they are the best at running, pretty interesting. I only run in free runs now.

Nike's are garbage to run in. Absolutely zero heel stability and not enough support in the midsole. They've gone to a minimalist type of shoe that is terrible on your body. Asics and brooks are the way to go
I'm looking into grabbing a pair of Gel Kayano 20s to run in. 

Have you ever seen that HBO special on how the free run was based on runners of Africa. How they are the best at running, pretty interesting. I only run in free runs now.
Everyone's body type and stride is different. A few years back there was a barefoot runners movement. 

I was running in a pair of 4.0s and it was becoming way too painful. 

Last edited:
Tho
I'm looking into grabbing a pair of Gel Kayano 20s to run in. 
. Those are good. The things you want to look for in a running shoe is a firm heel cup that is difficult to push down with your thumbs, a midsole that doesn't buckle in the midfoot when trying to bend in half, and a midsole that doesn't give much when trying to twist the midsole. I haven't seen a Nike yet that gives you these attributes lol except maybe a few basketball shoes models

That was what I wanted to do, just see how the Gel cushioning worked with my body all these knit shoes aren't for me.

Why in God's green Earth would you do that? Go to Eastbay and buy a pair of Pegasus 30's for cheap. A GT 2 or GL V can't even begin to compare. 
because i have a "beater/daily" pair that i wouldn't mind trying out for running.

I got a pair of the Gel Nimbus 17 that was just released at the recommendation of our rep and they are super nice for running and working out. Highly recommended, but will cost you ~$150.

pys/bait site is horribly slow...i managed to grab the full bloom lilacs for a girl in my wedding. wanted to get my nieces each a pair of the kids gl3's but they dont have any size 8's left.

anyone know any other shops that are carrying them?

pys/bait site is horribly slow...i managed to grab the full bloom lilacs for a girl in my wedding. wanted to get my nieces each a pair of the kids gl3's but they dont have any size 8's left.

anyone know any other shops that are carrying them?

Wait the Easter gel-lyte iiis are not girls sizes right? I ordered a 10.5 from pys. I'd be pissed if those are actually a 9.

Straight onto feet. Thank you Fox Hills FTL

Last edited:
Brea Mall FL didn't receive the Speckles, store is too small and they only get the kayanos and ish. The guy said the Costa Mesa FL was supposed to get the speckles, but as of last week they weren't in stock. 

I got the Gel Galaxy V's at Big 5 for ~$50. They have dirt cheap runners and there is always a sale going on. Spend more money on casual shoes vs 1 runner...smh.

Nice Speckles AceBrigade.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom