Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone know where I can grab a pair of GLV Outdoor pack in the light grey in 8.5 still? TIA

Jus seen the all black speckled midsole Gel V's & the High Voltage pack (correct me if I'm wrong) at my local FL HOH for decent price.

Hey guys anyone have any birthday discount codes or anything like that for FL? Thanks in advance.
I posted one a few pages back. Or, just go to the coupon thread. They're there EVERY month. Go to the pic gallery to easily locate them. You're welcome in advance
roll.gif

Last edited:
I didn't know there was a coupon thread and I tried to locate on 7 pages back and couldn't find it so I thought it just happen to be used or sumn. Thank you

I didn't know there was a coupon thread and I tried to locate on 7 pages back and couldn't find it so I thought it just happen to be used or sumn. Thank you
Click on the pics in a post or to your right toward the top. Select gallery view once you've located the pic, you can also click the post it originated from. I'll add the coupon for you this time. But use that "technique" to sift through the pics faster.

Last edited:
just google mapped the location...yeah...don't think many people will camp in that area
roll.gif
area doesn't look too great
It's actually not bad at all.. I am actually stoked at where the store is.. I was really praying it wasn't in the TL

Click on the pics in a post or to your right toward the top. Select gallery view once you've located the pic, you can also click the post it originated from. I'll add the coupon for you this time. But use that "technique" to sift through the pics faster.
Maybe I should ask in that thread, but if you save this to you phone images they'll accept it? Or do you guys usually print it out?

Not sure if it's known, but small sizes of the vday GLV are available on urban outfitters site.

Back
Top Bottom