Asics Love?!? Where is it?

"premium" = price hike 
mean.gif
Probably $120.00

The “Okayama Denim” Pack Gel Lyte III's are only $120.00. I don't think these will be more than that.

“Okayama Denim” Pack are supposed to release on the 11th
"Only $120" isn't bad if you buy a pair or two of shoes a year like a normal person. But, we "ain't normal" lol. We'll be eating $150 for GRs shortly ...  what's the next best "cheap" shoe we like so another company can ruin it for us price wise?  May as well get started early. lol.  I do like all the options of the GRs lately, but I'm sure we also all miss that $75 shoe that you know will be able to be had for the low low as well. All that said, if we owned a business and knew we could catch some sweet moolah, we'd probably do it, too. Doesn't make it suck for us any less though. RIP to dem deals lol 
frown.gif

Idk if anyone mentioned this but bait said info about the online release of the splash city pair will be disclosed later

Just a heads up, while looking over my Iris' I noticed the blue heel dot seemed to make its return on my pair. Only on one shoe out of the 4. I'm not that picky, but I know some dudes are....just dropping the heads up

"premium" = price hike :smh:

Probably $120.00

The “Okayama Denim” Pack Gel Lyte III's are only $120.00. I don't think these will be more than that.

"Only $120" isn't bad if you buy a pair or two of shoes a year like a normal person. But, we "ain't normal" lol. We'll be eating $150 for GRs shortly ...  what's the next best "cheap" shoe we like so another company can ruin it for us price wise?  May as well get started early. lol.  I do like all the options of the GRs lately, but I'm sure we also all miss that $75 shoe that you know will be able to be had for the low low as well. All that said, if we owned a business and knew we could catch some sweet moolah, we'd probably do it, too. Doesn't make it suck for us any less though. RIP to dem deals lol :frown:  

Most GRs can be had for under retail because there is always some site with a coupon or the shoes sit long enough for a discount.

GRs don't instantly sell out like the collabs. If you have patience you never have to pay retail for GRs.

Just a heads up, while looking over my Iris' I noticed the blue heel dot seemed to make its return on my pair. Only on one shoe out of the 4. I'm not that picky, but I know some dudes are....just dropping the heads up

Can't really help it unless asics decides to change their blue box.

would really love to have those green rastas! hope they become available soon in my size..

I was told by a friend they fit a bit tighter than he expected. I'm curious if I should get my GLV size (11) or usual 10.5 for GL3.

Can't really help it unless asics decides to change their blue box.
don't really think it has anything to do w the box, the inside is not colored apart from the top 1" or so, the back of the heels sit well below that in the box. 

don't really think it has anything to do w the box, the inside is not colored apart from the top 1" or so, the back of the heels sit well below that in the box. 

Usually for me when I put my shoes back in the box, they rub on the top 1" of the box where the blue folds inside. I think that has to do with it.

Not really feeling this color way and I'm not a fan of the model either. But I like the idea of Asics trying new things.

Congrats on the bracket win! dope prize pack. 

Also, has anyone heard more about the Splash Citys and how limited they are. I love them so i hope they make it a easy cop. 

"premium" = price hike 
mean.gif

Probably $120.00

"Only $120" isn't bad if you buy a pair or two of shoes a year like a normal person. But, we "ain't normal" lol. We'll be eating $150 for GRs shortly ...  what's the next best "cheap" shoe we like so another company can ruin it for us price wise?  May as well get started early. lol.  I do like all the options of the GRs lately, but I'm sure we also all miss that $75 shoe that you know will be able to be had for the low low as well. All that said, if we owned a business and knew we could catch some sweet moolah, we'd probably do it, too. Doesn't make it suck for us any less though. RIP to dem deals lol 
frown.gif

Most GRs can be had for under retail because there is always some site with a coupon or the shoes sit long enough for a discount.

GRs don't instantly sell out like the collabs. If you have patience you never have to pay retail for GRs.
I buy 99% of my GRs at discount whether coupon code or military.  Still don't like the price, personally. For me, part of the satisfaction of the purchase besides the shoe itself is knowing I got a good deal so to speak. Recently, outside a few purchase like the Black Market 50% off sale, I don't get that satisfaction. Doesn't mean I like the shoe any less though. Of course a lot of this is relatitve, but the shoes I'm getting on sale are more like what I'd be satsified with if I had to pay full price for the exact thing. At the end of the day, it is what it is; however, it was more palatable when they were $75-$90ish, vice $110 - $120ish like we've seen of late. Considering most of the purchases I make are luxuries, it' just something I'll have to deal with. A vast majority of us are just fortunate enough to have the fiscal means to blow on shoes to begin with. Anywho ... back to da shoes
happy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom