Asics Love?!? Where is it?

If anyone wants to throw me an oop for the splash city's id certainly return the favor out here in NYC

Varsity grey/blue GLIII $60 at Champs after $10 off bday coupon. If you need to product locate: 42 05673 804 was the sku on the label.

Last edited:
$190 for a pair of 9/10 cond Blooms. Good price?
Ok. I just got a pair worn once that were basically DS for retail plus shipping (145 + 10) but ive been hunting for a while. It all depends on how desperate the seller is. 

Idk if anyone mentioned this but bait said info about the online release of the splash city pair will be disclosed later
supposed to be standard online raffle as usual next weekend but we'll see when official word releases. Hoping this is the case so everyone can eat. 

Is Tsarovites had been limited like Packer's or the DaVinci's everyone would've been beasting over them. 
As is the case with most collabs, in some cases though, the collab design/colorway far exceeds the design team of the big brands. Some of the gr stuff that gets the go-ahead from the big brands leaves me scratching my head. Collabs kill simply because they're thinking of stuff that the design team at these brands are incapable of.

As is the case with most collabs, in some cases though, the collab design/colorway far exceeds the design team of the big brands. Some of the gr stuff that gets the go-ahead from the big brands leaves me scratching my head. Collabs kill simply because they're thinking of stuff that the design team at these brands are incapable of.
Collabs take more risks. Sometimes it pays off...others not at all and the product sits. Definitely more of a boom or bust market. 

Collabs take more risks. Sometimes it pays off...others not at all and the product sits. Definitely more of a boom or bust market. 
well if I were a shop/boutique and had the opportunity to create collabs it would be wearable/functional colors.. some of these collabs that bust are the clown shoes that look like someone was on LSD created them

well if I were a shop/boutique and had the opportunity to create collabs it would be wearable/functional colors.. some of these collabs that bust are the clown shoes that look like someone was on LSD created them
i don't mind the crazy colorways, basically the crazier the colorway the more plain and simple the clothing you wear with them should be. Unless you one of those matchy matchy kinda guys. 

"Summer Kite" GL3.

asics-gel-lyte-iii-summer-kite-h520n-2020-MATE-1.jpg

http://www.mate-store.com/shop/asics/asics-gel-lyte-iii-summer-kite-h520n-2020/

Is saturday the official drop day for those denims on asics' website ? Do they usually have a specific time ?

Repped

Back
Top Bottom