Asics Love?!? Where is it?

card declined, my bank said they tried to charge it 3 times and tipped fraud prevention, now i have to deal with this... im just saying cancel all this isnt even worth it at this point.

4 charges to my account, finally got an order confirmation page... let's see how this turns out.

But no email confirmation.

Last edited:
Calling my bank to file a dispute, F### CNCPTs, im a hater now, until they revert back to shopify, god damn it.

How can you keep clicking a button and not expect to get charged multiple times, like duh. Understand about being persistent lol.

Calling my bank to file a dispute, F### CNCPTs, im a hater now, until they revert back to shopify, god damn it.
my bank told me the seller should cancel the order, they cannot withdraw the payment since I already gave the bank details. fml! 

damn concepts! should've never tried anyway. I'm such a hypebeast. lol! 

How can you keep clicking a button and not expect to get charged multiple times, like duh. Understand about being persistent lol.
Nope. It's the fact that I hit place order and got hit with an inventory issue and they charged me. That's the issue

they are over priced and not that cool to begin with, the alternating tiger stripes are wack imo

In same boat as everyonw else..card got charged twice even though it said my card was declined smfh

Back
Top Bottom