Asics Love?!? Where is it?

not even close

WTL XI
Cncpts NB Rose
End's Saucony Burgers
everything nike did with captcha

nobody's money was taken, held, or frozen during any of those.. maybe some frustrations due to not being able to cart and some "out of stock messages" but nothing of this level..

Trying to convince the bank that none of the orders went through for the amount is a bigger hassle then trying to get the sneakers in the first place...

the worse part is that Concepts or DP hasn't addressed what's going on :rolleyes

I got charged twice for CC declines and no confirmation e-mails

Last edited:
Just got through on my 3rd cc, just no email confirmation yet. I have like 15 pending charges on my main card and still haven't reached my credit limit. It doesn't matter how many times you charge your card because it's "pending," it will go away and not become a posted transaction. Keep trying and you guys should get through, good luck!

somehow got charged 2k.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Just got email confirmation:

I was getting scared for a second that I only got as far as the confirmation screen, but I just saw that my confirmation email was in my junk mail, so I guess I'm good! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom