Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Awesome stuff @joelom!

And I just switched to full frame myself and I'm never going back to DX again. Had to sell a few shoes and pass on a few releases to fund that one.

Awesome stuff @joelom!

And I just switched to full frame myself and I'm never going back to DX again. Had to sell a few shoes and pass on a few releases to fund that one.
thanks dude. yea I'm about to get rid of some shoes. i need to make room anyway. what did you get? your nikon right?

I'm trying to grab a 6D. 

BTP look good but I really don't mind that I missed out. 

On another note, Paper Cuts from Concepts should be here this afternoon. Pretty interested to see how they are in person.
Paper Cuts are hit or miss... If you get a nice pair then you should be happy with your purchase...

thanks dude. yea I'm about to get rid of some shoes. i need to make room anyway. what did you get? your nikon right?
I'm trying to grab a 6D. 

Yeah I'm a Nikon fan and i got the D750, a 50mm 1.8 and a 24-70 2.8. Kinda wish I'd spent a little more on a 1.4 though.

Due to the CNCPTS online fiasco on Saturday, I ended up with over 1.5k in authorization charges which still haven't gone away :smh:. I just paid 280 shipped for a size 10 which was the best price I could find for the CNCPTS box edition. Thank you solecali solecali

Last edited:
Yeah I'm a Nikon fan and i got the D750, a 50mm 1.8 and a 24-70 2.8. Kinda wish I'd spent a little more on a 1.4 though.
nice!

lenses hold their value. sell it. 

i might grab the 1.4 canon for now and then grab the sigma 1.4 later...maybe 35 1.4 

their art lenses apparently destroy canon/nikons lenses. 

nice!

lenses hold their value. sell it. 

i might grab the 1.4 canon for now and then grab the sigma 1.4 later...maybe 35 1.4 

their art lenses apparently destroy canon/nikons lenses. 
those sigma lenses are a force to be reckoned with both in quality and cost. 

Due to the CNCPTS online fiasco on Saturday, I ended up with over 1.5k in authorization charges which still haven't gone away
mean.gif
. I just paid 280 shipped for a size 10 which was the best price I could find for the CNCPTS box edition. Thank you @solecali
anyone got sz8.5 for this price? 
smile.gif

Due to the CNCPTS online fiasco on Saturday, I ended up with over 1.5k in authorization charges which still haven't gone away
mean.gif
. I just paid 280 shipped for a size 10 which was the best price I could find for the CNCPTS box edition. Thank you @solecali
Glad we could help, enjoy your shoes!

Those Boston Tea Party are the best Asics x CNCPTS collab IMO...

They're beautiful in person... Hands down best 25th Anniversary so far with both Size?

right? they're all fast and all like 800 haha. they even have an 18-35 1.8. thats pretty wild. 

Oh I tried that lens and that f1.8's pretty amazing, but man it's a beast to carry around. Just a very heavy lens.

right? they're all fast and all like 800 haha. they even have an 18-35 1.8. thats pretty wild. 
like said above also a beast to lug, but i might have to invest some time into a best buy trip and pick up that canon 1.8 that coupled with the weather breaking should make me want to shoot a little bit more too. 

I wish the size? joints would come to the states, I vowed never to order from them again after having problems on multiple orders with them.. :smh:

Iris and Tsavorites look amazing though.. :smokin

I wish the size? joints would come to the states, I vowed never to order from them again after having problems on multiple orders with them..
mean.gif

Iris and Tsavorites look amazing though..
smokin.gif
I ordered the tsavorites from them and recieved them in 5 days. I believe i paid about 170 shipped. It was a good experience for me. 

I'm sure thousands have had nothing but great experiences w/ size? I'm just in the minority.. and they were not helpful at all the multiple times I had problems with my order/shipping so I told myself I'd never give them business again.

I really want both of their GL3s but I'll just use that money for AFEWs instead...hopefully :nerd:

I ordered the tsavorites from them and recieved them in 5 days. I believe i paid about 170 shipped. It was a good experience for me. 
Size? always has good stuff I want, but since they don't remove VAT and increased their shipping prices to the US, I refuse to buy from them. Not to mention anytime I have ordered anything, it takes around a week and a half or two weeks to get to me. Not worth it IMO. 

Those Boston Tea Party are the best Asics x CNCPTS collab IMO...
They're beautiful in person... Hands down best 25th Anniversary so far with both Size?

Really feel like I'll regret passing on these in the long run.....browsing eBay and I see dudes w/ the blue boxes trying to charge special box prices....will come back to it in a few weeks and see if I can find something around $250

man why are the snowman gl3s so scarce???? anyone know where a 12 may be in stock? 
you don't want them. get the mesh pack when it comes down. says shoe, but with less toe creasing. 

they leather on the snowmans looks like raisin after one wear. maybe i got a back pair tho....

Oh I tried that lens and that f1.8's pretty amazing, but man it's a beast to carry around. Just a very heavy lens.

like said above also a beast to lug, but i might have to invest some time into a best buy trip and pick up that canon 1.8 that coupled with the weather breaking should make me want to shoot a little bit more too. 
is there a sneaker photographer thread?

is there a sneaker photographer thread?
idk but at this point i don't understand why their isn't one. 

you don't want them. get the mesh pack when it comes down. says shoe, but with less toe creasing. 

they leather on the snowmans looks like raisin after one wear. maybe i got a back pair tho....
also i need that pair in particular, i had a pair size 12 get returned to my store last week but i passed on em. Regret just not buying them then and there with discount.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom