Asics Love?!? Where is it?

man really wish I didnt miss out on the cncpts. I would of took some a couple of pending charges to grab a 10.5..

man really wish I didnt miss out on the cncpts. I would of took some a couple of pending charges to grab a 10.5..
same - tried for so long for a 8.5/9 but no cigar.

even friends that i know got charges, didnt get email confirmations....so disappointed at this release.

same - tried for so long for a 8.5/9 but no cigar.

even friends that i know got charges, didnt get email confirmations....so disappointed at this release.

Yea win some lose some. Just hoping I could find some pairs from earlier releases that I want. Someone here helped me find a pair of Colorado 85s for super cheap on a Hanon. I just need the Snowman Gl3s now haha :nerd:

is there a sneaker photographer thread?
idk but at this point i don't understand why their isn't one. 
nice, gotta look through it but i wonder if its all finished products and photos or if its any BTS kinda talk. I would always love to learn new tips and tricks, framing ideas etc....

it aint the main reason why, but it sure doesnt hurt :smile:

Does anyone know what to do? So I was one of those people that clicked twice and got two pending transactions and I've been up to date on everything when it comes to Concepts tweets. I know they've reversed the transactions and I should have the money back in my account because I know a lot of people have got it reversed. Does anyone here have Wells Fargo that had their transactions reversed? I called Wells Fargo and they said that Concepts hasn't reversed it yet and that is why Wells Fargo doesn't show the money. I tried calling Concepts but I guess that does not work because it said something about having a full voicemail box. I didn't get a confirmation email or even see the confirmation page when I ordered the shoe.

Does anyone know what to do? So I was one of those people that clicked twice and got two pending transactions and I've been up to date on everything when it comes to Concepts tweets. I know they've reversed the transactions and I should have the money back in my account because I know a lot of people have got it reversed. Does anyone here have Wells Fargo that had their transactions reversed? I called Wells Fargo and they said that Concepts hasn't reversed it yet and that is why Wells Fargo doesn't show the money. I tried calling Concepts but I guess that does not work because it said something about having a full voicemail box. I didn't get a confirmation email or even see the confirmation page when I ordered the shoe.
i have wells too and it hasn't been reversed yet. I would guess by tomorrow that it should. 

i used to work for a major retailer and can comment that refunds through credit/debit cards can take 3-5 business days to get processed. i believe that they did reverse the charges last saturday, but it's going to take at least 3 days for us to see the pending charges disappear.

just be patient, im in the same boat too.

Last edited:

i used to work for a major retailer and can comment that refunds through credit/debit cards can take 3-5 business days to get processed. i believe that they did reverse the charges last saturday, but it's going to take at least 3 days for us to see the pending charges disappear.

just be patient, im in the same boat too.
They didn't reverse the charges until yesterday, as they stated on their Twitter. I'm expecting it to be Wed-Thu before my $1,854 drops off.

They didn't reverse the charges until yesterday, as they stated on their Twitter. I'm expecting it to be Wed-Thu before my $1,854 drops off.
1236 is what im waiting for but hey i got the shoes so im not sweating it 
roll.gif
 reading that back sounds so sad 

Due to the CNCPTS online fiasco on Saturday, I ended up with over 1.5k in authorization charges which still haven't gone away
mean.gif
. I just paid 280 shipped for a size 10 which was the best price I could find for the CNCPTS box edition. Thank you @solecali
anyone got sz8.5 for this price? 
smile.gif
actually saw someone posted on facebook, had several sizes for 275 shipped. Not sure which group but it was a dude who was at boston cncpts and paid a few kids $40 to line up with him. 

ah ok, haven't been following this thread or their twitter closely regarding this issue. thanks for the clarity.

1800+ in limbo is pretty painful though

ah ok, haven't been following this thread or their twitter closely regarding this issue. thanks for the clarity.

1800+ in limbo is pretty painful though
Painfully stupid on their part? Yes. I took the risk though cause I've got other cards and cash. It's just annoying that it will take 5-6 days total to get back to what I SHOULD have in my account. Still without any compensation from Concepts.

For the VA/MD/DC folks:

So Major DC just posted on IG for the Concepts gel lyte 3s. FCFS. 

no phone orders or hold.

wish I could head down there and try my luck but I'm stuck at work

Last edited:
Honesty, I was sort of disappointed when i had the BTPs in Hand the very first time on saturday, even more on feet... Think about trading them to a 25 collab i missed out...
One of the few releases when the Reader pics really blew me off! Now that i got them i think they have to much of everything wildly mixed. Especially the gold really makes them kinda cheap looking. Just a strange release...

Wearing my CNCPTS luxury NBs today: Luxury Goods > BTP.

Honesty, I was sort of disappointed when i had the BTPs in Hand the very first time on saturday, even more on feet... Think about trading them to a 25 collab i missed out...
One of the few releases when the Reader pics really blew me off! Now that i got them i think they have to much of everything wildly mixed. Especially the gold really makes them kinda cheap looking. Just a strange release...

Wearing my CNCPTS luxury NBs today: Luxury Goods > BTP.
I think its safe to say all Cncpts NB collabs > Cncpts asics collabs

Back
Top Bottom