Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Check FB groups I was able to grab my pair for $300. Also, I am pretty sure my pair has concepts flaw not factory...looks like the brown from the box is on the right outside toe box. I will post pics later but has anyone else found the brown from the box anywhere?
wasn't on my pair but that box is huge, cool, but still huge haha

i saw that part, thats why i was wondering what commonwealth did to get put in the same category
yea same here, Commonwealth normally prices everything at retail and are very reliable with releases. 

Major on the other hand......straight crooks in there, the owner is a cheap *** asian dude who upmarks all sneakers, so im not surprised at all he would be shady with the concepts....

i saw that part, thats why i was wondering what commonwealth did to get put in the same category
Commonwealth has held back multiple pairs of multiple sneaker releases. They sell the pairs on eBay as 'Pre-orders' and mark up the price. They ship them directly from their UPS account. This has happened multiple times.

kick honest respectful patrons out of line @ the da vinci release 
mean.gif

Lol 
roll.gif

I remember seeing someone was looking for the Snowmans..

I'm not sure what size you were looking for but I found a pair in a size 12... Top of the box has been cut off and its been unlaced so its been tried on.. 

PM me if you want me to scoop it up for you
@MaladeeN  ^^^^

Anyone know why footasylum didn't get half sizes or anything smaller than a uk7? That just what asics made available to them?

even if they were i wouldn't be feeling either pair. Those medics are growing on me though. Still my to get list goes unchanged at the moment

1. Dirty Bucks

2. That ONE GLV that clearly isn't coming to the US AT THIS POINT 
mad.gif

3. Atmos GLV

4. High Voltage GL3 (Gold Pair)

5. Foot Patrol x Kayano

anyone had a particularly bad experience with yahoo auctions JP?

seem to have a ton of shoes but i don't know what the risks are. I cant seem to get any page translators to work. 

even if they were i wouldn't be feeling either pair. Those medics are growing on me though. Still my to get list goes unchanged at the moment

2. That ONE GLV that clearly isn't coming to the US AT THIS POINT >:

Jump on that sale on End. You won't regret it. They're such a dope pair in person

@joelom IMO the original is better, but with silver stripes on both sides. Definitely a love hate colorway to me with the silver and gold respectively.

@1234fif They're well built in terms of shape and craftsmanship. I'm just not a fan of the sharpness, ironic, between the colors and the design/material of the split tongue.

PM'd you !

So are there two Kith 25th anni pairs or one pair with mismatching shoes??

Last edited:
question, anybody else still waiting on their funds to be returned from cncpts? also has anybody actually gotten a reply email from them regarding this issue? if so which email? 

Back
Top Bottom