Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I think someone mentioned that GL3 from 2015 fits bigger than usual? Is that true? What is the consensus?

question, anybody else still waiting on their funds to be returned from cncpts? also has anybody actually gotten a reply email from them regarding this issue? if so which email? 
I got on here to ask this question. The charges from my credit card went away, but the ones that I made on my debit card still say pending.

question, anybody else still waiting on their funds to be returned from cncpts? also has anybody actually gotten a reply email from them regarding this issue? if so which email? 

I got on here to ask this question. The charges from my credit card went away, but the ones that I made on my debit card still say pending.
2/4 on the debit card went away

1/1 on the chase card

and 0/7 on the visa.... 

2/4 on the debit card went away

1/1 on the chase card

and 0/7 on the visa.... 
Man...all mine are still there.  

I emailed them yesterday and they said it was taken cared of, but i spoke to my CC and they said nothing was done on thier end.

I e-mailed them Monday regarding the sizing mishap with the pair I ordered and received. Ordered a 9.5, received a box marked 9.5, but the shoes were a 10. Asked if there was anything they can do about it, and they responded on Tues with...

"Let me check with the team"

So are there two Kith 25th anni pairs or one pair with mismatching shoes??
1 pair of 2 different shoes 
eyes.gif

1 card had the 1 charge drop off the other card still has a few more to go. Slowly but surely its happening. 

I've had all my pending charges removed. You just need to wait it out. It's up to the bank's processing speed, nothing on Concepts end because they haven't "captured" the charge.

Been a while since I've been on here.  I saw that someone is looking for a size 13 in the Snowmans.  I have an extra DS pair so if that person could PM me of if you know who it is, send em my way!  Selling at retail (+tax) plus shipping.  Thought I'd help out a fellow NT'er

Last edited:
I heard the KITH 25th Anniversary is two shoes. Just seems to make sense the KITH will end the year with and the 25th anniversary releases with 2 drops. Ronnie is the one who started the Asics hype, and just makes sense that he gets two. 

Still 8/8 charges on my Visa debit. Starting to get really annoying, on top of the fact that they don't seem to answer emails.

so basically what I think is if you used a credit card, some of the charges were dropped. if you used a debit card, you are ******. 

100 percent one pair but two different shoes. Totally different. No matter how dope I just don't think I can pull that off. We'll see tho I guess

so basically what I think is if you used a credit card, some of the charges were dropped. if you used a debit card, you are ******. 
Not true. I used my paypal debit card and they took 1700 bucks straight out of my paypal account. I called paypal an hour later and they just gave me all my money back with the click of a button.

Back
Top Bottom