Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I just want the shoes..I could care less about the box..

Afews cw looks even more GR to me (just borrowing the expression people used on Titolos) but I cannot quite remember which one it was.

Last edited:

Afews cw looks even more GR to me (just borrowing the expression people used on Titolos) but I cannot quite remember which one it was.
I disagree, I think the afews are quite striking and will be a standout on foot. The BTA's look super nice and of high/good quality, and don't get me wrong, I racked up ~10 charges on my AMEX trying to score too, but I will not be copping the CNPTS 25th for over retail, whereas I'm much more likely to pursue the Mitas and Afews even if I do have to pay relatively decent resell prices.

Afew's are my favorite of the 25th anniversary pairs so far

after that disaster I refuse to even acknowledge cncpts lol 

7/7 of my visa credit card has been refunded.

0/9 on my visa check card has not been refunded. 

I currently bank with Navy Federal Credit Union, both are navy fed cards

the recent concepts email states that they will e-mail a fax to the bank

My bank requires a phone # of the merchant.. Kinda pointless if they rarely answer calls.

What do you guys think...should I be upset?
Most of these suede scuffs on asics can be erased easily using suede brush/eraser. You can be upset if that didn't work. I have had several buyers on ebay returning asics for scuffs but all of them were erased 100% in 30 seconds. Try if you havent yet.

Last edited:

Most of these suede scuffs on asics can be erased easily using suede brush/eraser. You can be upset if that didn't work. I have had several buyers on ebay returning asics for scuffs but all of them were erased 100% in 30 seconds. Try if you havent yet.
any specific brands that you like when ti comes to brush/eraser use on suede?

@CE4423 Technically I gave them a B+ and the Guest Grader gave them a C+, which aggregated together resulted in a B score. I'm actually glad that the limited availability of the shoe didn't sway the Guest Grader's grades. Thanks for checking out the video! If you want to see a high grade, check out the MITA x ASICS vid.

Been out of the loop since Saturday. 14 total charges, finally dropped this morning. No pair for me. 

Is 300 shipped w/ fees crazy for the CNCPTS? Feel like I should only be looking at closer to 275

7/7 of my visa credit card has been refunded.

0/9 on my visa check card has not been refunded. 

I currently bank with Navy Federal Credit Union, both are navy fed cards

the recent concepts email states that they will e-mail a fax to the bank

My bank requires a phone # of the merchant.. Kinda pointless if they rarely answer calls.
Got the same email, anyone know what Wells Fargo wants? They are closed now or I would call instead.

Seriously sorry to hear about the concepts fiasco, really am, it's unacceptable on concepts part, but can we be done talking about bank charges in here??!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom