Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I can't even image what kind of crazy mind **** write up Aaaaron would put out to accompany the release of 1 pair 2 different shoes. It would be cringe worthy to read I'm sure.
looking forward to that.

dropping words like culmination, sensibility and juxtaposition.

Last edited:
dropping words like culmination, sensibility and juxtaposition.
roll.gif

Totally forgot that Cncpts were releasing last week.  That was one pair I had my eye on for a while.  I guess I'll wait till resell comes down.

Dear Valued Customer,

All incorrect transactions have been voided by cncpts.com  right after the release on Saturday.

Many reported that these pending transactions have already been removed on their accounts.

If the pending charges on your account have not automatically cleared by tomorrow morning, we can offer you to fax a letter to your credit card company or merchant bank, confirming to drop these pending charges.

In order to assist you, follow the 3 steps below:

1) Inquire with your your credit card company where we should fax the letter

2) Ask your credit card company what information they require from us.

3) Send us ALL the required information to service@cncpts.com

After you send us ALL required information, we will contact your credit card company / or card issuing bank, and confirm that the pending charges on your account should be dropped.

Any emails sent to Ecommerce.cncpts@gmail.com  will not be processed.

Concepts

Sorry if posted already.
Afew also stated that all the pics from the shoe on the internet is not showing the final result. Ofificial pics following shortly.
If i shouldnt score on this release too since afew only 30 min drive away, then asics and their 25th anni can suck my ***.

Back
Top Bottom